• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spriters Showcase Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

dreemxweever

Full fledged auto mechanic
Years
    • Age 31
    • U.S.
    • Seen May 3, 2010
    lmao.. no nick.. its the only good name i could think of at that moment..although.. aside from the hair..haha, jk..:P
    UF thanks for the advice.. yeah, idk.. i dont like him either.. i got bored.. im gonna make a game char tonight.. yup.. bb tomorrow

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Mazil, loving the lineart, can;t wait to see it coloured, the anatomy is very on par.

Astral, I can;t help but feel it's just a Nidoran with some very minor adjustments =/ I think you could do better.

Esupio, I'm not digging that palette, dawg. Though the shading's quite good, maybe use a more muted palette?

Dream, I can;t help but dislike the shirt, it looks more like cracks than a design, and seems quite flat, the green on the trousers isn't really my preferred shade of green, but it works. Hair and skin colour is nice though.

Keep it up, y'all ^_^b

Last edited:

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    goat: just as good as ever. you should probably try making the shading more intense... it's hard to tell that there is any shading with such a small sprite. also, i wanted to know, what other kind of themes do you sprite? you mention not spriting pokemon ...

Thanks for the comment for starters. Other things I sprite would mostly be my own characters. I just don't really show them cause I just don't feel like it.

Anywho yesterday I felt like spriting a Numel, so I did.

Spriters Showcase Thread

Spriters Showcase Thread

Which ones better, only the face is different. C&C would be much appreciated.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Goatsie, your Spinda is awesome, it;s so adorable ^^. I quite like the Numel aswell, good work amigo! ^_^b

Anyways, something I started working on earlier.
    Spriters Showcase Thread

GOGO SNAILTOWN!
    Still a heavy WIP.

[NovaPirate]

And the rest went riding on.
    Years
  • Snailtown. Never would have thought of it ^.^
    Looks really good, but won't the teeth on the left snail home hurt the poor snails?!?
    SOrry about my Nido edit. Not spriting for a while isn't an excuse, I know, but I think once I start spriting again I'll edit it, probably unclutter it. I was going to add wings but that would clutter it further, as well as the fact that I had no idea where the back was, the head, and the buttox all were. I need lessons in anatomy X.X ...
    I'll edit it later, I'll start on another edit tomorrow, my mom's super sick and my Paint computer's in her bedroom, so I can't go in there.

Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2007
    Wow! Snail town is great ^^ i cannot wait to see the finished product. And Aviator. That picture is really amazing and i wish you luck with it.
    And by the way, AJUST and Jake. May i use your overworlds in a Sprite Comic. They are amazing.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Thanks for the comments guys ^.^

Major update on Snailtown!

Spriters Showcase Thread

RAINBOW SNAIL TOWN HALL :OOOO

Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2007
    Hehe! That is awesome. I wish i could draw and colour like that. And i like the way you've added circles on the building.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Astral: I'll show you guys when i know myself XD

Hai, thanks very much :3

[NovaPirate]

Years
  • Another edit, along with my steps and some overworlds. I think this one is a little better, but I'm not too fond of it. I've gotten better at making my own pallette, although it's awater type with orange on it :P

Spriters Showcase Thread

Last edited:

dreemxweever

Years
    • Age 31
    • U.S.
    • Seen May 3, 2010
    death thats pretty good. add some black outlining to the back and maybe some white designs on the body like castform has, otherwise its alright.
    heres my new trainer, which will have many revisions.. i know it...

Spriters Showcase Thread

Haha.. if anyone can guess who it is lemme know..
    it was basicly an extremly mega heavy edit of two fused trainers..
    i know it needs different pallet.. it was 1:30 when i made it, wasnt thinking the best
    CC all!

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    death thats pretty good. add some black outlining to the back and maybe some white designs on the body like castform has, otherwise its alright.
    heres my new trainer, which will have many revisions.. i know it...

Spriters Showcase Thread

Haha.. if anyone can guess who it is lemme know..
    it was basicly an extremly mega heavy edit of two fused trainers..
    i know it needs different pallet.. it was 1:30 when i made it, wasnt thinking the best
    CC all!

X from the Megaman games. Shading could be improved, but it looks a lot like him ^_^b

[NovaPirate]

Years
  • Can i get some C=C for my second crappy edit?
    Betcha you can't not guess what the base was.
    Megaman with a pokeball ^.^ lol
    But otherwise I have no idea what it came from, which is soemthing better than I can pull of. He looks good, I probably can't notice some things, but I don't have much to say about it, as I've never seena big Megaman X sprite.
    You're getting better Roger. Possibly think about moving the head back a bit and curving the left edge a bit more, it's unnaturally flat, unless that's how you intended. I'm not sure about this but I think the body doesn't need as much shading ((I mean darker shades)) but that's just speculation. Roger that ;)

dreemxweever

Years
    • Age 31
    • U.S.
    • Seen May 3, 2010
    yes, i plan on making a lot of things better.. like a better expression, lol.
    also im planning on adding a buster cannon >.> <.<

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back