• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

🎃 Club N i g h t m a r e 🎃

Status
Not open for further replies.

VeranithasVI

I eat shades of #radred.
Years
  • Woo another Nightmare Before Christmas fan! It's such an amazing movie, isn't it? It's my favourite movie of all time, way ahead of any other movie.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Welcome Omi, you're just in time for the festivities <3

I used to get scared of clowns. Thanks to a famous one in particular...ehehehehehe.

if you dare.

[agelimit]people that can handle scary clowns, especially this one[/agelimit]
    Spoiler:

now that i think of it, i wanna dress up like it. HA.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I see most peeps are "dressing" up for Halloween in their themes. Can't find my Smitty theme...it's somewhere in my files. Anyone else showing the halloween spirit here on PC?

Years
  • Pumpkin-Animation.gif

Yay i'm late!

I usually don't dress up for halloween or go trick or treating anymore. I still tell scary stories with my family though.I'm going to do the Pokemon Halloween roleplay event on PC for fun, i haven't rped in quite a long time.

A classmate was looking up realistic halloween makeup on youtube during a computer class few days ago, if i ever saw a halloween clown or a person with half exposed brain make up i would 100% pass out.

And i'm terrified of clowns too

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • There's a few Halloween events going on out there! Including this one, obviously. Just discovered the RP one...not sure if I might have the time for it.

I bought my costume, btw! I'm working on Halloween, so I had to go buy one. I'm gonna be Rainbow Dash. :D

Years
  • If i could i would buy a costume for Discord and try to act like him minus the reality warping powers haha.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I'm working at the front end at Halloween, so I have to be lightning fast...like how Rainbow Dash flies so fast. Can't guarantee that though...it'll require me 4x the caffeine haha.

The Future of Halloween: gaining superpowers based on the costume we wear!

VeranithasVI

I eat shades of #radred.
    Years
  • I spent all month talking about how I'm not going to be drinking at all this Halloween... Halloween party last night and now I'm very sorely hungover.

Diggin' the Smitty Werbenmanjensen theme, Denny!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • We're barely getting into Halloween weekend! Don't see how that's a bad thing, maybe you can do it again ON Halloween night! :P

So, last night there was a Halloween town carnival north of the town where I live, and they went to go Trick-or-Treat a week earlier than the rest of the valley. It's kinda weird for me because Trick-or-Treating is a tradition for me on Halloween, but it seems like we celebrate it earlier? At least my sister got some candy to share!

VeranithasVI

I eat shades of #radred.
    Years
  • We're barely getting into Halloween weekend! Don't see how that's a bad thing, maybe you can do it again ON Halloween night! :P

So, last night there was a Halloween town carnival north of the town where I live, and they went to go Trick-or-Treat a week earlier than the rest of the valley. It's kinda weird for me because Trick-or-Treating is a tradition for me on Halloween, but it seems like we celebrate it earlier? At least my sister got some candy to share!

It was a horrible night, I ended up passing out in a bucket of punch. :(

That sounds awesome! I wish there were more carnival type things for Halloween where I live. Did you go, by chance?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I did go, actually, just to get candy because why not? because my little sister and I wanted to check it out. It was alright though!

Hocus Pocus is a great Halloween movie. It's basically about three witches who throe chaos around Halloween night.

& glad to see someone discovered the vast amount of new gifs I added on the rotating splash. :D I added more jack-o-lanterns and great pumpkins and all that ^__^

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
  • I've watched Hocus Pocus on Disney Channel several years during this time of year, haha. It is a fun movie.

I'm taking my cousins to Trick or Treat and don't know how to dress up. :(

MurkMire

[font=special elite][color=#FF3399]Toxic Terror[/c
    Years
  • I actually haven't watched Hocus Pocus in many, many years. I never knew so many people liked it. o_o I may try to find a way to watch it, sometime.

Also, my workplace allows us to dress up, but guess who I'm going as~ ;D Myself, teehee.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Does yours have a strict costume policy like mine does? Because as long as I don't go to work in heavy makeup, masks, bloody, gory or sexy costumes, then I'm okay. Since I'm Rainbow Dash, and all I'm wearing is the accessories, hair extensions and a teal shirt, I should be okay.

MurkMire

[font=special elite][color=#FF3399]Toxic Terror[/c
    Years
  • That's what the poster next to the punch-in read. No masks, meets standard attire rules, nothing inappropriate, yadda yadda yadda.

I'd go as a jester of some sort, but of course, no money. Sadness is indeed real.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back