• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga NP: The Theory of Slice of Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
  • One Outs is fun lel. 6 episodes seen today. 2 AM, need to sleep. Looking forward to more Kaiji tomorrow.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • I seriously can't wait to see the next games in NGNL animated. The chess game in the LN was actually on a table, not a gigantic board. .w.

And apparently my internet provider blocked the site I normally use to read manga. Time to migrate to a new site. >_<

derozio

Years
  • She IS very cute. And her VA does a terrific job of making her sound cute. Her 'nii's are adorable.

Anyway, watched JoJo ep 4 and Kaiji till ep 6 today. Lappy was right. Paid attention to ost today. Kaiji has a good ost.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
  • Just realised I've dropped every single [this cour] series from the main part of this forum. Well all except for the one I started. Also SHAFT♥♥♥♥ I will try to finish, one day. Good going guys.

derozio

Years
  • The only one I dropped after starting is the SHAFT♥♥♥♥ lel. And only after one episode. Which is rarest of the rare cases for me. It...just bored me.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
  • Just realised I've dropped every single [this cour] series from the main part of this forum. Well all except for the one I started. Also SHAFT♥♥♥♥ I will try to finish, one day. Good going guys.
    Hm... I would say those will be best anime this cour but considering the only actually good are Mahouka and NGNL, I must refrain from saying it...

She IS very cute. And her VA does a terrific job of making her sound cute. Her 'nii's are adorable.
    Kayano Ai can pretty much teach how to sound cute =D She surely got a lot of practice due to voicing Inori from Guilty Crown.

Candy

Years

• Hm... I would say those will be best anime this cour but considering the only actually good are Mahouka and NGNL, I must refrain from saying it...

I'll be honest, I don't really like them other than Mahouka, NGNL and Mekakucity Actors. Then again, I haven't actually watched them all. I have a real life thing to deal with within 2 months.

Although, Black Bullet didn't intrigue me as much as another series with parasitic bugs, so I don't feel like I'm going to continue watching it. The synopsis of Brynhildr in the Darkness didn't intrigue me as well, but I guess I'll have to see it for myself.

derozio

Years
  • There's JoJo and Mushishi sequel. Those two are definitely good. Mahouka is okay. I think I'll like it a lot more by the time it ends. The one I'm enjoying the most alongside JoJo is No Game No Life for now. And Gokukoku no Brynhildr is a series I'm just watching for the sake of watching - mostly to see what the creator of Elfen Lied, my personal worst anime, does with it. Though I must admit it is entertaining. And much better than Elfen Lied already. But we'll see.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
  • Jojo, Ping Pong, Mushishi, Haikyu, Knights of Sidonia, Soredemo Sekai, Nanana, Baby Steps, Sumo, Captain Earth, One Week Friends and Chaika.

But of course, Mahouka is the best. I probably like more things than you guys.

Candy

Years
  • I haven't gotten around to watch One Week Friends though. And I'm not a fan of semi-realistic art styles (yeah, I don't really like stuff like Marvel as well).

As much as it intrigues me, I prefer to watch Mushishi after I actually watched the first season. P:

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
  • I usually start a series midway through the second series so I can see the fully developed characters. I don't like to miss a good series because I hate the characters in the beginning. Reading up on wikis is also a good way to go about things.

Years
  • Too busy with STO S9 to pick more stuff.

Also already slogged through 7 volumes of Mahouka to stop reading. Anyways have fun watching. Might pick up the Mushishi manga again if I find the time. It was nice episodically.

Years
  • The fact that you are constantly busy but still use your time to read such bad things hurts me a little.

I don't think its that bad. Plus I'm just not one to drop things once I start them. Heck I even found the Campione LN and Highschool DxD LN's to have interesting lore over the anime adaptations.

Still the series falls within the genre's I liked so it clicked. *shrug*

Hmm...Let's go down the list and see what's interesting.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I wish I had money and cash to pick up omnibus manga on a whim. I remember I did that with a title called AOI House, and it was hilarious. Worth the $13

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back