• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga NP: The Theory of Slice of Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2018
Whaaat how has an A&M chit-chat thread gone under the radar for me for this long?! Hey all!

And I'm gonna second Chikara's notion that spring this year is going to kick ass. I just stocked up MAL with all of the shows/movies I plan on watching and it bumped up my to-watch list by at least 20 lol. I added some things that don't have set release dates either too so that's not entirely spring season...

Spoiler:

Last edited:

pkmin3033

I'm going to be watching a lot of anime this Spring...well, after it's all aired. I hate waiting for weekly episodes. Although I'll make an exception for Nisekoi and Digimon Adventure tri. There's a fair bit there that I'll definitely check out once it's finished airing, though.

I should probably update my MAL with stuff I plan to watch in the near future; I'm starting to lose track of my backlog again...

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
Years

That thumbnail tho

God really excited for Food Wars: Shokugeki no Soma. Looks like an awesome food anime and I love cooking related anime.

Diamond No Ace has a second season coming which I didn't see, but I'm still waaay behind first.
Yamada-kun to 7-nin no majo - I really loved the live action so I want to see it's anime.
Owari no Seraph looks interesting so I'll give it a try.
Uta no☆Prince-sama♪ Maji Love Revolutions because why not.
Dungeon ni Deai o Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka? - Maybe?
Gunslinger Stratos: The Animation Looks fun so I'll give it a shot too.
And of course Digimon Adventure Tri.

Ansatsu Kyoushitsu and Kuroko No Basket are still running then so I'll still be watching them.

Of course does depend how busy I get with Uni so I'll see, I may end up dropping a couple.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
Years
I think the only food related anime I've seen is WORKING!!. And that barely has anything to do with food lmao.

I have a feeling I'll end up dropping a lot of what I'm planning on watching, though. I'm starting school(hopefully) next semester ;3;

Last edited:

Skip Class

Years
RIP anime. Everyone be dropping because school and uni ;-;

Only other food related anime that I've watched is Yumeiro Patissiere, but that's more baking that cooking. Though YP was reaally fun to watch with all the competitions and things they'd bake, I was hungry by every episode.
I love baking so much because of that anime.

Skip Class

Years
With my degree I don't really have any days off ;-; I just watch them when they come out because I like seeing them on the same day/ don't want to be spoiled.

Course that means less anime for me to stay with.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
Years
My day to watch anime was usually Tuesdays, since my boyfriend would close that night. I had a good 6 hours or so to myself after I got off work. Now he's not closing anymore at all, AND I'M REALLY HAPPY ABOUT THAT but now I'll have to watch while he's playing(and yelling at) Madden ;_;

PS: New DCC to rid ourselves of this nasty double posting curse? New DCC. Soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back