• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023
unlucky number 13

Did I miss anything?

thank you Forum Styler

Lugia is better then Derpfish

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I like using skins that match my theme and are easy on my eyes. Derpfish currently doesn't go with one of the two.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

? 13 is very lucky, nya~ Not as lucky as 666, though!

My collie would want to play with the fish, too. Then again, he wants to play with just about everything.

Arma

The Hyena
Years

Say, that gives me a great idea. It's one of my friends' birthday this saturday, I think I'm going to give her another goldfish, the one she's got might enjoy some company. =D

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Today is my Uncle's birthday. xD We're going to be heading to their house after my mom and I pick up my brother and sister from band.

Arma

The Hyena
Years

Oh, Congrats! I was like What the- when I first read that, but then I realised you're from the states. XD
anyway, It's getting late here, I guess i'll see you guys tomorrow!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Haha. xD

Adios, Arma! Have a good sleep!

/finally got her hair right shdjks now for the rest of the scan.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

The trailers, both ps3 and 360 ones, for XIII-2 look just... my gawd. WANT SO BAAAAAD. January 31. January 31. /waits impatiently

*looks now at the official trailer for KH3D*

.... Square Enix, why must you tempt me to do irrational things? D: Your games are looking so freaking good ;-;

/rant

ANYWHO!!!!!!!!!! How are you guys? I sees we have another bold fellow amongst us. Right awn (b'-')b

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

After ToS, Criminal Minds, and Merlin, the thing I'm most looking forward to is the same as what my sister is looking forward to. It's like... destiny because what she's waiting for will come out (or announced?) March 2012, which is her birth month.

Years

I am still trying to set up direct depositing for Financial Aid and I'll be going to Michael Moore's presentation this evening. o3o

Also ICE CREAM SOCIAL IN 1 HR AT RIEBER HALL! 8D

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'm starting to get a general idea of what to have for a next theme. Of course I've said that like ten times since my sister and I started this twin theme thing.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I can't waaaait. |D I wonder what it'll be; apparently there might be more news on it this week or something. idk. I'll just wait until I hear my sister squee some more.

~Ryukaa

total nerd
Years

I wonder why Takei suddenly wanted to bring back the series all of a sudden? It's not a bad thing by any means, it's just surprising. xDD;;

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Well, he's already been bringing back the series with the releases of KZB, which comes with the remix tracks. I guess it might be because he still has more of the story to tell, but he currently doesn't have a way to write it? (The editors wouldn't give him one more remix track to tell the story he wanted to tell. I really want to know what that story is).

Either way, I'm okay with it, and I knoooow my sister is. |D

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Last time we had fish was like... yeeeeears ago. They were pretty big for goldfish. but alas they died of old age.

I'm not gonna talk, because I kill living creatures all the time. ants and cockroaches

/has a pretty definite idea for a new theme now. is just going to be torn of whether to switch to it or not when her sister switches hers. ;A;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back