• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

i'll check that out when I'm like... not in class. xD; /is on a quick break derpderp

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Well... I may be without a computer for three weeks... Maybe longer. =/ The fan in my computer isn't working. At all. And they might restore the computer to factory defaults... so I will probably lose... well... everything. Considering I can't back my stuff up at all cus my comp overheats every 20 minutes and the last time, it stopped reading my portable hard drive. So... yeah. I probably won't be back for awhile =/

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

nooooooooooooooooooooooo. ;_________; who else am i supposed to talk to on MSN. no one else logs on these days and/or gives me a decent more than a few messages conversation fdhsjfhdksg

Riku

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

I'll still have my phone for AIM/MSN at least. My replies will just be a bit slower cus I no can type as fast =b

Years
3. That sucks. You don't know anyone with a USB hard drive adapter who can help you copy your stuff to your external hard drive? never mind the fact that it sounds like it's too late to do that now since it seems you've sent it in already There's probably someone in your degree program that has one of those.

EDIT: Have a 0 since it seems my 9 was eaten when I made this post.

Riku

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Well, it said it was safe to disconnect the hard drive, so I did. When I plugged it back in, well, it says something about the H-Drive (the portable hard drive) not being accessible. I tried it on a friend's computer and it worked fine. =/ And I dropped CS major.... just undecided for now. Might even take a break after this semester. Who knows.

Years
2. Sounds like the driver corrupted on your computer.

Though I was talking about an adapter for your computer's hard drive that would have someone else's computer treat it like a USB hard drive, and then plugging your external into that computer and copying stuff off of your computer hard drive onto your external.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

It's too bad you don't know anyone awesome that could reboot your computer and keep your stuff. ;A; When my laptop crashed at Phoenix I was extremely lucky that my grandparents knew someone and that my dad paid for it. Otherwise I would have lost everything.

... speaking of which i need to back-up. i should do that when i get home.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I should continue working on that 8 paragraph essay that's due tomorrow, orz Still have five paragraphs to go. /the minimum's actually six but I figured it'd be easier to do it like with the essay I did last year (though I got a poor grade on it...)

Riku

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

How could the driver have become corrupted? ;A;

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I think there is a way, but I'm not tech savvy so idk.

/watching the season premier for Criminal Mind Season Seven aaaahhhhhh. <3333

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

From what I heard from dad that person returns which makes me happy even though that person isn't one of my favorites. /misses Gideon

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

The whole flippin' cast (from when Rossi comes in onward) is back. They screwed up the cast in season six, and I'm just really flippin' glad that all of them are back. You can't mess with such an amazing team.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I honestly did like the spinoff's cast, but they definitely don't compare to Rossi's team.

Can't wait to find out the explanation as to what that person did while the others presumed that person dead. /I wonder how many fans knew/believed that person was still alive

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Well... everyone/most people knew she wasn't dead (the fans, that is). They showed her alive at the end of an episode. :V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back