• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which video game universe would you prefer to live in?

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    Elite Beat Agents.

Why live in any other world when you can live in one where you can get agents dancing for you in rhythm of the song playing in the background to help out with any issues.
    Which video game universe would you prefer to live in?

bill flibby

Chase is my favorite
    Years
  • I might hate it if I actually lived there, but the Witcher universe is the only one that comes to mind simply because CDPR has crafted a very realistic world. The characters and troubles seem like they could exist somewhere, instead of just as devices for quest-giving and plot progression. I wouldn't be a Witcher, and if my father's profession is anything to go by my family would be poor, but still. Cool creatures, that Medieval-Fantasy genre, magic and alchemy. It's cool, man. I'd live in that universe if I had one wish.

I'd suck as a Witcher, though. I'm too nice.

Gandhi Savage

[FONT=Maven Pro][COLOR=#00AAFF]OJAMA DELTA HURRICA
    Years
  • There's so many options! Like somebody above said I'd have to shoot for an Animal Crossing title! What can I say I love an easy life, haha!

Back