• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which video game universe would you prefer to live in?

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2015
    Along with Pokemon World (obv) I would also see myself running around in Tamriel (Elder Scrolls), Gaia (Final Fantasy), and of course Middle Earth. What about you?

Years
    I'd probably wanna live somewhere peaceful and laid-back... like an Animal Crossing village! Man, if real life insects and fish gave me as much money as some of the specimens in Animal Crossing, I'd be rich, yo. Or rather, I'd be far more compelled to take up fishing and bug-catching. xD

Early

☆ My, how the Earth does move... ☆
    Years
    Mega Man (Classic series timeline)! But mostly/only if I were allowed to be a [sentient] robot rather than a human. If not, my second choice would be the Pokemon world(s) shown in the Mystery Dungeon series; they seem like they would be really fun and lax to live in, and there would always be someplace new to explore every day.

Yukari

I'd want to live in an Animal Crossing Village. Most worlds are under the constant threat of destruction or something, but animal crossing is just nonstop happiness so I'd want to live there.

zevarius kerensky

i bid my timberwolf in defiance of yer claim!
    Years
    battletech, tamriel, fallout, dishonored, deadspace and zelda, as long as i can take stuff home wit me after my adventures :3

Dustmop

[i]Fight for what makes you happy[/i]
    Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2022
    I was gonna say Animal Crossing first, because it is super cute and sweet and happy.. but I dunno now. I think I'd get tired of ostriches and horses asking me to fetch them an apple when they're standing right below an apple tree. Or to return a sweater to the animal that is standing 2 feet away from them. I mean, c'mon.

I think I'd want, like, Story of Seasons' Oak Tree Town or the Castle Market in Twilight Princess. Just 'cause I wanna pick up cute little kitties and tote them around all day while they just go limp in my arms, like my cat does. :3 The story in the latter would probably impact the joy of playing with cats, though, and I've lived on enough farms in my life, I'd probably quickly grow tired of the former unless I just had a bunch of cats and sold ores from the mine.

Sims would be a fun option, too, I'd think. In less than a week you can become a world-renowned surgeon who goes to work all of once a week. You can make all of your household appliances unbreakable to the point of surviving an apocalypse. And within 2 days of having a baby, you don't even need to change its diaper anymore. They even read and socialize on their own, you just need to supply it food once in awhile, nbd.

Oh, and Sugar Cube: Bittersweet Factory. Everything is made out of fucking sugar, I need this.

TheBigMan0706

Monster hunting Snivy
    Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2016
    that's a tough one. Either the Borderlands universe because of the awesome weapons and clap trap, or the Kirby Universe

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Ace Attorney. This world is really interesting, of course if I am someone like Phoenix Wright or a good prosecutor like Miles Edgeworth.

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years
    Tamriel is my pick, it's definitely a world that I would enjoy living in. It would be cool to be a warrior in that world.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    I'd say either Digimon, Tamriel or Ivalice since FF 12 wasn't really all that dangerous compared to other installments.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Definitely Splatoon-world. There's not really any threats there (unless you go down a sewer pipe lol) and it's non-stop fun. Plus my "hair" would be dyed some funky color. And that's rad.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
    You know, when you really start to think about it, a lot of video games would not be fun places to live. I started with Borderlands, but then I realized that just about everyone in that world is insane or morally askew. Then I considered Fallout for its strangely attractive and charming wasteland, but then I remembered how hostile such a world is and think I'd rather not.

After some careful thought, I'm going to choose Rayman's gorgeous and interesting world. Few games are as creative as Rayman, and I believe living in his universe would be a really stimulating experience.

Years
    I'd like to live in an RPG universe probably from the Tales of series like Tales of symphonia or tales of vesperia anyone would be fine with me :)

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    Borderlands would be quite difficult to live in because of the insanity there, but I would be able to survive if a Siren.

Although I'd probably be the first one to die here too, living in the world of any Fire Emblem game would be sweet. I'd become a Pegasus rider until I took an arrow.

Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2017
    The Pokemon universe, so I could help washed-up Tentacools

Which video game universe would you prefer to live in?

Second would probably be Mass Effect's or something.

TY

Probably Destiny's world, hoarding all them exotic weapons and then burn to death by Thorn's :(

Back