• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Super Smash Bros. Discussion

Do you think it is real or fake?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kameken

URYYYYYYYYY
Years
  • The hentai excuse was from his youtube video, but it got blocked due to excessive use of strong language. It can still be viewed here: https://www.change.org/p/nintendo-target-best-buy-gamestop-toys-r-us-stop-amiibo-scalpers

Good grief, this guy's voice cracks more than an eggshell sidewalk under a lead elephant, he must be like... 14, or something. Makes sense, he probably still thinks girls have cooties or something (14 is still too old for that kind of thing, though), considering he's going for all female characters. I'm guessing he's getting all this money from his parents.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Good grief, this guy's voice cracks more than an eggshell sidewalk under a lead elephant, he must be like... 14, or something. Makes sense, he probably still thinks girls have cooties or something (14 is still too old for that kind of thing, though), considering he's going for all female characters. I'm guessing he's getting all this money from his parents.
    Believe it or not, this guy is actually 24 years old...

Z25

Team Player
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 27, 2023
    Were discussing this guy, i despise him and how full of himself he is. Someone nees to stop him. Anyway how about that direct for tomorrow.? Mewtwo trailer?

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Online now
    Spino stahp spamming the bike and bite you scrub

I kid. =) That fart kill at the end of the 2nd video was pretty nice.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Your Wario is pretty good, I'd love to play some matches when I get Smash 4 for Wii U. I keep looking for the adapter, but can't find it. I'm about to just wait it out for a few more months, and buy the 3rd. party adapter and hope that holds out. :/

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2017
    After playing more Brawl recently, I really feel sad that Ivysaur is gone from Smash 4. :( :( :(

It's an impossibly long shot, but it would be amazing if it came back as DLC.

But...that won't ever happen...

;-;

Z25

Team Player
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 27, 2023
    People will always fall for it, no matter how many times they say otherwise. Some people just can't not forgive in the face of a false apology.
    Well whether he is serious or not,i could care less as now everything is over.

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
    Years
  • My question is about the Rosalina amiibos. Did he actually order all of those amiibos, or just... cancel.. I don't know, since I can't stand listening to his voice. Gives me a damn headache.

Z25

Team Player
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 27, 2023
    My question is about the Rosalina amiibos. Did he actually order all of those amiibos, or just... cancel.. I don't know, since I can't stand listening to his voice. Gives me a damn headache.
    I doubt that he actually did, he never provided proof, plus this guy doesn't seem to have a job so how would he be able to spend 35000 and not go bankrupt?

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Online now
    I doubt that he actually did, he never provided proof, plus this guy doesn't seem to have a job so how would he be able to spend 35000 and not go bankrupt?

35,000 in what currency? In US dollars that'd mean a single amiibo is $350....which sounds really expensive.

Z25

Team Player
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 27, 2023
    35,000 in what currency? In US dollars that'd mean a single amiibo is $350....which sounds really expensive.
    He claimed to have preorder many of the rare amiibo such as villager, WFT, marth, pit, little mac, rosalina, shulk and captain falcon spending thousands already and still having 35000 to spend on future waves.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • So another article was posted where Sakurai talks about Dark Pit's inclusion, but it requires a Smashboards account, such as our fellow zoroarkrule25, to see the full image until someone posts the full article in text: http://smashboards.com/threads/sakurai-explains-dark-pit-and-more.387046/

It is now official that Sakurai was indeed originally not going to include clone characters onto the roster, but time constraints didn't leave him a choice. Naturally, the comments are negative accusing him for his bias towards the Kid Icarus series over DK, Metroid, Star Fox, and Mother, and calling him a hypocrite for making Dark Pit his own character because he doesn't use the three sacred treasures yet gave the koopalings Bowser Jr.'s final smash despite not using them in the actual games.

Z25

Team Player
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 27, 2023
    I can post a few key points from there. DP( dark pit) is a separate character as sakurai thought it be weird if he used the sacred treasures. Sakurai also stated he would like to work on something new but needs to finish mewtwo first. Lucina was added as an easy marth clone to help master his playstyle better, dr. mario took all his melee inspiration, such as being an heavy hitter. Like dark pit he was an alt for mario at first but found it strange to have him shoot fireballs and probably fludd to. It's nothing shocking but it is a good insight.

Kameken

URYYYYYYYYY
    Years
  • I don't understand why people get mad about clones.

It's not like they take up much time in the development, and it adds more characters to the roster, it's not like you have to play as them. I'd rather play as Dark Pit with only slight differences to his moves than play as black-haired Pit and pretend he was another character.

Z25

Team Player
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 27, 2023
    I like having clones, I like Dark pit and Dr. Mario quite a bit, even though i still plat their respective base characters.

Back