• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which is cuter plusle or minun?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2008
    Minun is cuter, don't know why. His sprite on R/S just looks much cuter than plusle's I guess...

Ice Lugia

Author and Role-Player
    Years
  • Minun's blue is definitely nice, but you do have to admit they are both quite similar. What's so nice about blue? Well, that I cannot answer. In other words, I'm just saying random stuff today. How fun.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Plusle I guess. Both are pretty worthless in battle and not that cute in my opinion, but eh. ._.;

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
  • I always pick up a Minun in my game, in the grass outside of Slateport city. It's the best electric type at that time, at least to me. Heck, my Minun even beat up the Admin's Mightyena in the battle on Mt. Chimney! Hehe....

Despite the fact that I have the sapphire game, and that Minun are scarcer then Plusle, I always take my time looking for one. I've read that Minun have better defense then Plusle do.....

Which one's cuter?....I guess Minun!
    Hehe....

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Plusle, cus I have it. And its cute and huggly ^-^ *hugs Plusle*

*OMG!!! I have finally 1,000 posts!!!! Explodes and everyone dies this time*

Years
  • Welcome to PC, CandyChocolate- we're glad to have you!

As a new member, you may want to take a look at the rules of each section, as most have rules about posting in inactive threads such as this one. Pokemon General considers any thread that hasn't been posted in for a month inactive, and this thread is nearly 13 years old now. No big sweat, but just keep your eyes out for that going forward. Thanks!

CLOSED.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back