• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which is cuter plusle or minun?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kipkip

Join the Revolution
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jun 24, 2007
    I would have to say Minun. Why? Probally because its blue.

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
    They both look the zame exept for color and the pluz/minuz zign but I'll go with Minun becauze I like blue a whooole lot more than pink/red/pinkizh red^_-

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Gotta be Minun. =\ I got it and trained it before I even caught a Plusle, so my heart belongs to it now. x3 Besides, I think negative signs and the colour blue are much more appealing to the senses than an odd shaped positive sign and the colour red. x_X;

Pluslechu

Uuuh...Corn?
    Years
    I've GOT to say plusle ^___^ I had a plusle on my sapphire version that I got up to around level 89...Then I traded it to my 'friend' who never gave him back and became sort of gothic looking over time (how she dressed, pale makeup, etc.) And I found out something gross about her and now we completely avoid each other...Anyway, Avery was the plusle's name, and although he was only a sprite on a game I was still VERY attached to him. (I traded him to the person because I wanted to start a new game, and gave all my good pokemon like rayquaza and salemence and stuff to her for what was supposed to be only a few day... Rar.)

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    I dunno... I can't decide! They're equally adorable. ^_^; (By the way, want me to add a poll to this?)

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Well, I'm a guy, so as you can imagine, I don't do so well with cute things :P.But, if I had to choose between the two, I would have to choos minun for two reasons.One, blue is my favorite color, and red is my least favorite, so you can imagine why I chose minun.Also, Minun's pose I always thought was quite adorable ^^

~DragonTrainer

kInGdRa_rUlEs

~chronicle_loser~
    Years
    Dark_Absol said:
    Minum and Plusle are the same! And a question: How you make your own avatar? I have to use this Jirachi! I like it, but i prefer my Absol! Please someone answer!

umm....you have a absol avatar, and this is the wrong place to post that kind of question.

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2004
    I Would Have To Say Both I Cant Decide Between Red And Blue (Both Are My Fav Colors)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back