• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

lazeboy4life555

Advanced Trainer
Years
  • Age 31
  • PA
  • Seen Aug 9, 2007
i'd like to join ...my only good party is lv 100's tho..so is this a lv 100 tournement or what?

friend code: 3007-5218-6191

Paranoia

FC: 1375 3660 8982
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 2, 2014
Lol, Come on alakazam, if he does sign up, ask him and if he does agree it will be the only match that can be pre-determined. Also, I don't want to use that free pass thing, so can I just use it as a "second life" so if I loose I still continue?

Legacy

The Living Legend
Years
  • Seen Nov 16, 2009
Aragornbird hasn't signed up as far as I know, or else I wouldn't have bothered to sign up. A17, let me know if he does join.
So if aragornbird does enter, you're just going to refuse to participate? That seems a bit cowardly, really.

Anyway, I'll join. There seems to be quite a few challengers in this thing, so it should be good fun.

Paranoia

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 2, 2014
So if aragornbird does enter, you're just going to refuse to participate? That seems a bit cowardly, really.

Anyway, I'll join. There seems to be quite a few challengers in this thing, so it should be good fun.

Nah lol, He just doesn't like loosing, lol You need a tactic to beat everything Ichida, Ie Skarmbliss

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
Lol, Come on alakazam, if he does sign up, ask him and if he does agree it will be the only match that can be pre-determined. Also, I don't want to use that free pass thing, so can I just use it as a "second life" so if I loose I still continue?

I'll think about it if he does decide to join. ^_^

As for the second life, sure. That was something I had mentioned way back in April, so you can do that instead. That goes to Ichida & Law07 as well, if you'd prefer that instead.

Paranoia

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 2, 2014
I'll think about it if he does decide to join. ^_^

As for the second life, sure. That was something I had mentioned way back in April, so you can do that instead. That goes to Ichida & Law07 as well, if you'd prefer that instead.

Awesome, I will use it like a second life then. And you think about it good! (hehe)

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2008
I hope it's not too late to sign up.

genus: 1031-7708-7520

Do I need to have a set 6 team, or can I mix and match as I please?

An out of place introduction of sorts: I use the nick genus. This is the first pokemon generation I have ever been competitive with. At the moment, I have 30-something high iv pokemon fully ev trained. They are all rockstar. Also, I'm cocky for no reason and am probably tourney bait.

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
Years
"Second life?" XDD, how would that even work? We just rematch whoever we lose against? I think I'd prefer that, since there's bound to be someone in this mess who'd give me trouble. I'm in the middle of breeding a few team editions, though, so give us some notice as to when this is going to start up.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
"Second life?" XDD, how would that even work? We just rematch whoever we lose against?
Not quite. You'd just move on to the next round after losing once. You get a free continue, though you don't have to battle the same person twice.

And to genus, you can change Pokemon with every battle.

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
Years
So if I get to continue after losing, what happens to the guy who beat me?

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
Both of you would continue, Ichida. The guy who beats you moves on because s/he won his/her match for that round. You would go on because that was your free round.

And Jedite, I'll add you to the list.

Paranoia

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 2, 2014
Alakazam17. Allow pokemon with base stats 600 or less, aka Manaphy, She is one of my beasts, I wanted to use her, So, reconsider, just make sure there are no OHKO moves or DT.

The reason I find it pointless to ban the trio's aswell is, they are easily countered by OU pokemon.

Years
  • Seen Aug 3, 2016
So if I get to continue after losing, what happens to the guy who beat me?
Its like a double elimination tournament, I think. There are 2 sides of the bracket that eventualy meet at the end. The losers go to the other side of the bracket and play each other, then the winner of the loser's bracket and the winner of the winner's bracket play at the end. I'm guessing thats how it works, maybe its different though.

Punishment

Brotherhood of War
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 22, 2013
Hmm I'd like to participate as well. FC is in sig.

Last edited:

Paranoia

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 2, 2014
Its like a double elimination tournament, I think. There are 2 sides of the bracket that eventualy meet at the end. The losers go to the other side of the bracket and play each other, then the winner of the loser's bracket and the winner of the winner's bracket play at the end. I'm guessing thats how it works, maybe its different though.

Nope, Because Paranoia (Me) Ichida and Law got to the top 3, and the winner Aragornbird got to #1, we are the only ones that get to continue on once, only once though.

Back