• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

AiR.B

Wins/318 - Losses/41
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 3, 2007
I'll enter. I am confident I'll rank in the top 8.

Abyssion

Baku Bomberman Fanboy
Years
  • Age 31
  • CA
  • Seen Jan 18, 2011
I'll join, too. Can I use a Houndoom hacked to have perfect IV's, a specific Hidden Power, and to be shiney? I don't care either way.

Abyssion

Baku Bomberman Fanboy
Years
  • Age 31
  • CA
  • Seen Jan 18, 2011
How do I enter the Tournament?

Just post a reply to this thread during the registration period. Currently, you can do this up until August 9th, 2007.

*wonders why people ask if they can still join*

Years
I'll join, too. Can I use a Houndoom hacked to have perfect IV's, a specific Hidden Power, and to be shiney? I don't care either way.

That's the stupidest question I've seen since... I can't remember, but it's pretty stupid seeing as if you use a hacked Pokemon, you'll be reported and kicked from the tournament. Even if you beat the person, you used hacked Pokemon, so they'll get to move to the next round anyway.

Abyssion

Baku Bomberman Fanboy
Years
  • Age 31
  • CA
  • Seen Jan 18, 2011
That's the stupidest question I've seen since... I can't remember, but it's pretty stupid seeing as if you use a hacked Pokemon, you'll be reported and kicked from the tournament. Even if you beat the person, you used hacked Pokemon, so they'll get to move to the next round anyway.
I've been to some tournaments where legal hacked pokémon been acceptable, so I wanted to ask if that was the case here. Legal hacked vs. Illegal hacked wasn't really specified in the first post, so that wasn't a stupid question IMO.

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
Years
If you hack to edit a Pokemon in the way you have, they're no longer legit, thus your dilemma.

Abyssion

Baku Bomberman Fanboy
Years
  • Age 31
  • CA
  • Seen Jan 18, 2011
I'll be sure to not use my shiney [and hacked] Houndoom, then.

Last edited:
Back