• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2008
    Hey, I tried to do the same, only on Sapphire. I ended up with an ID of 24774, which I decided to keep. Though I don't really know if the ID affects your chances, I kept that one. That is the game I'll be soft resetting for Torchic on. Good luck with getting shiny charmander. Good luck with that.

Hey, I'll also be shiny hunting for Growlithe. And Aerodactyl, and Snorlax! Would you like to race for Snorlax or Aerodactyl once I get a shiny Mewtwo? I don't want to race for a shiny Growlithe yet because I need to get an Adamant ditto with flawless Atk and a female Growlithe.

no luck with the shiny charmander last nite, so i decided to just play it through without getting it -_- i'm on the first route looking for an adamant pidgey. (i'm a big fan of pidgeot)

sure, MMSP, we can have a shiny race for Snorlax and Aerodactyl. But let's race for the Aerodactyl first, since i will need it more. But i'll let you know when i get to Cinnabar island, cuz i just started playing it and im not even in viridian forest yet lol but i'm sure you'll get the shiny mewtwo and your flawless ditto and female growlithe by the time i get there.

shido

Blood Sucker
    Years
  • well wootersville i caught my thrid shiny in this lg file and also my third water shiny :) tis a shiny goldeen. i love it but to be honest was hoping for a shiny poliwag XD but yellow tint goldeen is till sweet WOOT one step closer to getting all water pokemon shiny

this si the second time i caught a shiny while playing resident evil outbreak file 2 online XD one second im dodging a zombie next im like ZOMG a ZOMBIE I MENA SHINY! lol

Last edited:

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
  • well wootersville i caught my thrid shiny in this lg file and also my third water shiny :) tis a shiny goldeen. i love it but to be honest was hoping for a shiny poliwag XD but yellow tint goldeen is till sweet WOOT one step closer to getting all water pokemon shiny

this si the second time i caught a shiny while playing resident evil outbreak file 2 online XD one second im dodging a zombie next im like ZOMG a ZOMBIE I MENA SHINY! lol

Lmfao nice one there SHido >.>

MM: Ye ok thnx for the linkl.. but why do pple call it Naetle? Its Japanese (and i think its english) and enlish name is naetORU not naetLE. >.> W/e... just wanted to unconfuzzle my brain there :|

Years
  • Lmfao nice one there SHido >.>

MM: Ye ok thnx for the linkl.. but why do pple call it Naetle? Its Japanese (and i think its english) and enlish name is naetORU not naetLE. >.> W/e... just wanted to unconfuzzle my brain there :|
    https://www3.ipdl.ncipi.go.jp/cgi-bin/ET/ep_Image.cgi?MODE=0&MARKID=22006028242000000000&NOWPG=1

Naetle is its intended name. Naetoru is just the direct romanization of ナエトル.

14976 Treeckos. Been playing some more MKDS but not much hunting. PM me if you'd like my friend code.

Sky_Ace

A life dedicated to animals.
    Years
  • Well, IF they do let you join, welcome to the club!^^

I had a dream last night that my Altaria was shiny...probably because of MM's avatar. :P

willypiggy

パンケーキ! Yum!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    Well im mega annoyed, The site I ordered Diamond from hasnt even dispatched it yet! Looks like I won't be playing for a few more weeks, maybe a month :'( Did a little bit of hunting last night but as normall, no luck.

Last edited:

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
  • You need to quit cussing, read the rules.

Willpiggy didnt cuss from what i heard, unless you consider "pissed" a swear word.
    Anyways, nthoiung new on the gamefront >.>
    Oh and also, if you're going to post here, please say something remotly on topic as well. Sorry Yami, or any other co-owner, i guess i shouldn't have said that :|

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
  • willypiggy, please watch your language a bit.
    Even if you're annoyed, there's no need for hard words. ;)

Sky_Ace

A life dedicated to animals.
    Years
  • I have alot of school work to do, so I can't hunt for some time...

I do post on topic, the owners told good members to enforce rules. (Don't reply to that, I don't wish to flame.)

Nina-Chan

Nuzlockexcore for life.
    Years
  • Offtopic: Oh, wow. How long has It been scince I posted here? Months? xD Oh, Hi Randy.

Lets see, lots of things happened scince I last came...

Ontopic: Yaays! My wooper evolved into a Shiny Quagmire, and my Duskull evolved into a Dusklops. Whee~

I reset my game until I gots a shiney Treeko over the summer, and A shiny charmander recently. And thats about it.

I'm working on a shiny pikachu. =^_^= So kawaii.

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
    Years
  • Wow, nice job on getting a shiny Treecko :) I plan on breeding one in D/P when it comes out in English. Well, maybe I'll breed for a shiny Treecko in Emerald sometime, but I doubt it. Good luck with getting a shiny Pikach!

willypiggy

パンケーキ! Yum!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    XD loving the sig shido :D, Sorry if my language offended sme people but i was very angry :( On-Topic: A friend caught a shiny marill today so thats kinda inspired me :) I went through like 300ish battles today and none were shinys, well anyway I'm off to finish my English Coursework. Laters!

Years
  • Daylight Lucario is Rayquaza Master.

And WTH is everyone getting their shiny Treeckos but me? I've been at this since June!

14997 resets.

Edit: Oh, and new members can get your SHC cards HERE!!!

Latilover: What shinies do you own in the third/fourth generations?

Back