• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2008
where did you get your shiny treecko Nina? i dont have a shint treecko, but i got a shiny mudkip instead *thinks proudly of Tsunami, the shiny swampert* and i do value my swampert alot. well, right now im SRing for the shiny squirtle on my firered. no luck. i'll still keep at it tho....

BTW, congrats on your shiny treecko MMSP!!

Nina-Chan

Nuzlockexcore for life.
Years
Randy: I just SRed for it. On my Sapphire. Its adorabible! I want a shiny Mudkip, but I'm too lazy to SR for it.

xD Congrats on the Shint Treecko, MMSP.

DARN YOU, SHINY PIKACHU! You can't evade me forever! ... Stupid 1-1800 something or other...

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
Years
Randy: I just SRed for it. On my Sapphire. Its adorabible! I want a shiny Mudkip, but I'm too lazy to SR for it.

xD Congrats on the Shint Treecko, MMSP.

DARN YOU, SHINY PIKACHU! You can't evade me forever! ... Stupid 1-1800 something or other...

actually its 1 in 8192 ;).. lol almost typed in 1800 >.<
Well nuthin new yet... maybe a shiny lunatune or w/e rock pkmn shows up in meteor falls will appear?

tyranisneasel

Crazy Dark Master
Years
Hey Good Job on the shiny MMSP! Also specific good luck to MM. *Chants, "MM get a shiny, MM get a shiny..." long into the night*
Anyway, I haven't been playing much, so I have a 335/386 Pokedex. GL.

Nell

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 2, 2009
Hey guys! It's me Typhlomence, I got a name-change, now I'm just reporting to inform you guys of a new shiny, plus the name-change, so that not everyone forgets me XD Okay new shiny is~~~~~~ *drum roll*
PELIPPER!
Level 37. gender: male, Nature: adamant
Drat, least useful thing in the world, but meh. XD

willypiggy

パンケーキ! Yum!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 3, 2010
Gratz MMSP!
Well my hunting should pick up quite a lot over the next week as I don't have school and don't have anything better to do than hunt XD and alos, if I used a cheating device to obtain the pokemon not found in my game so that my dex is full and then SR for a shiny johto starter will that be legit?

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
Gratz MMSP!
Well my hunting should pick up quite a lot over the next week as I don't have school and don't have anything better to do than hunt XD and alos, if I used a cheating device to obtain the pokemon not found in my game so that my dex is full and then SR for a shiny johto starter will that be legit?

cheating is cheating but i , from what ur saying think it would be legal in essance of u dont use the cheat device to get a shiny . only problem for me is i wouldnt count it personaly . i know ppl that use cheat devices and more then once one of the side effects would be shiny pokemon poping up the yinyang which eventauly causes them all to just restart teir entire file . but yeah ud hav eto wait for mm or zidane or sumone to give u the official word .

Last edited:

Nina-Chan

Nuzlockexcore for life.
Years
actually its 1 in 8192 ;).. lol almost typed in 1800 >.<
Well nuthin new yet... maybe a shiny lunatune or w/e rock pkmn shows up in meteor falls will appear?

Lolz, Thank ya, Killer Swift. I'll burn it into my brain. 1 in 8192... 1 in 8192. :knockedou

I'm suspending my hunt for shiny pikachu, for now. I'll return to it later. Now, I'm hunting for shiny zangoose. Shiny Zangoose's red parts are blue, right? :t335:

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
Lolz, Thank ya, Killer Swift. I'll burn it into my brain. 1 in 8192... 1 in 8192. :knockedou

I'm suspending my hunt for shiny pikachu, for now. I'll return to it later. Now, I'm hunting for shiny zangoose. Shiny Zangoose's red parts are blue, right? :t335:

pkrssh123.gif

Nina-Chan

Nuzlockexcore for life.
Years

Sweeeeet. Thank you. =]

Offtopic: I just caught a lv 40 Registeel with, OMFG, only 5 ultraballs!!! I used my lv. 37 Vileplume to put it too sleep and slowly, very slowly lower it's HP, and my lv 97 Blazikin to make it lose a big chunk of its HP. And it only took me 2 trys.

Ontopic: That means today is my lucky day. I'm gonna go hunt for that shiny pikachu. ^__^

willypiggy

パンケーキ! Yum!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 3, 2010
Good luck with the hunting, maybe it is ure lucky day, I know it certainatley is mine! :) Just got a call from my uncle saying that my pokemon diamond has arrived and I can pick it up tommorow/day after :D. I'm considering hunting for a Duskull so that when D/P are out in England I can trade it over and evolve it into Yonowaaru but isn't it a bit strange how duskull and duskclops are red and grey when Yonowaaru is blue and gold?

Ullion

Years
Im going to catch a duskull soon (as soon as i get to mt. pyre in emerald)
and well... grats for getting ur Diamond version (or pearl), get a glacia for me, eh! Well gl to everyone on there shiny hunts!

willypiggy

パンケーキ! Yum!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 3, 2010
I'll try my to get a glacia for you ;)
On-topic: Would it be easyer to hatch or fish for a shiny magikarp and I did a lil bit of hunting (not much) for the smeargle but as normal, no luck.
Off-Topic: Does anyone watch bleach?

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Well, traded my shiny Sceptile back over to Sapphire, so now I'm racing a fellow PCer/SPPFer for a shiny Kyogre. We have agreed to race only at the same time. I'm near certain she won't "cheat" and soft reset when I don't know about it, so I'll be soft resetting for Latias in the meantime...actually, I'm liking how shiny Registeel looks, so I may soft reset for that. Meh.

Nina-Chan

Nuzlockexcore for life.
Years
Offtopic: I watch bleach, willpiggy, but we really should talk about it over PMs. If you wanna chat, PM me. ^____^

Ontopic: Arg. I really like that Shiny Zangoose. My pikachu hunt is being thrown away. I'm trying to get a Shiny Zangoose.

I'm also gonna try for shiny latios, although it seems extremely difficult. Oooh, but it looks so kewl!!!

Oh, and extra good luck on your squirtle, Randy!

Ullion

Years
Offtopic: Ye, i watch bleach too, and its on tonight.. well ive seenm 2 episodes of it (or was it just the one?) oh well.. isnt it like a new show? Anyways..
Ontopic: Nothin yet...lol.. well gl all

Offtopic again: Hehe Randy:P lol srry i laugh when i hear that name.. oh also... how do you do that word cross-out font thingy? I mean.. thats so neat! >.<

tyranisneasel

Crazy Dark Master
Years
Hi. OMG It's kingkobra! Anyway, I've been training some random pokemon (Charmeleon and Mankey, I think). I have no new shinys. Oh yeah, you get slash through by using either the button with the slashed through S or by typing (s][/s] around slashed text (cap the S's though and first ( is a bracket [). See: Tyranisneasel

Nina-Chan

Nuzlockexcore for life.
Years
Offtopic: Ye, i watch bleach too, and its on tonight.. well ive seenm 2 episodes of it (or was it just the one?) oh well.. isnt it like a new show? Anyways..
Ontopic: Nothin yet...lol.. well gl all

Offtopic again: Hehe Randy:P lol srry i laugh when i hear that name.. oh also... how do you do that word cross-out font thingy? I mean.. thats so neat! >.<

Ontopic: Muahahahahaha!!!! I will get the Zangoose! I'm close... I can feel it. xD

Offtopic: xDDD What, you don't like Randy's name? I think its kewl.

Back