• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Fan Club

Maraala

a fiery passion
Years
  • So topic question:
    Who do you think these might characters be? Describe.

IT'S AL CAPONY AND THE PONY MAFIA! (Ponafia? lol)

In my opinion, I think you should have that flipped around.
    Like this:
    Spoiler:

It's easier to add and delete, and it looks more organised. xD;
    Oh, that looks waaay better~

I don't know if the plan is going to involve going basically word for word from FR/LG, or if we going to completely change the plot, but still have the hack based on the FR/LG engine.

Well i wanted to try and go word for word from FR/LG, but i wouldn't mind doing an entirely different plot, but that's gonna be tons of work ;-; I'm sure if we stick together, it'll get done. WHEN BRONIES WORK TOGETHER, STHOOFS GET DONE.

Alos i finalized some stuff to Ryu's earlier post (it's in my quote)

Buoysel

Trust me, I'm a Professional*
    Years
  • I was thinking Team Planner would be... the Team Planner. xD;
    Planning teams for various Gym Leaders, Pony 4, regular trainers, etc.
    Writers work on the plot.
    Oh, and I found out the the completion date of Season 2 might be in December, but not the airing date. We will probably be getting it earlier. I heard somewhere that it might air in Fall, so yeah. Nothing much to worry about. :D

LMFAO, I get it now, never mind, I though you meant something else.

For the fun of it, I came up with a completely different plot today, however it would require a lot of work. The part that require the most work would be after the champion defeat. I'll work on writing the plot out in a short(er) paragraph form, rather than the rambling that it is now.

If we elect to just slice in the pony sprites, then who will the Gym leaders be? There are only 6 main ponies, and two of them will be used up with the player and rival.

derpy is the brock replacement if we splice ponies in

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years
  • LMFAO, I get it now, never mind, I though you meant something else.

For the fun of it, I came up with a completely different plot today, however it would require a lot of work. The part that require the most work would be after the champion defeat. I'll work on writing the plot out in a short(er) paragraph form, rather than the rambling that it is now.

If we elect to just slice in the pony sprites, then who will the Gym leaders be? There are only 6 main ponies, and two of them will be used up with the player and rival.

derpy is the brock replacement if we splice ponies in
    Ohhhh~ can't wait to hear the plot~

And also, I already decided on the Gym Leaders.

Well, we'll work that out eventually.

I also completed the gym leaders list

1. Cutie Mark Crusaders
    2. Custom Fanpony that i am working on
    3. Derpy Hooves
    4. Lyra and Bon-Bon
    5. Hoity Toity and Photo Finish
    6. Vinyl Scratch
    7. Wonderbolts
    8. Nightmare Moon

The last 4 of the Mane 6 are going to be the Pony 4 :3

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013

IT'S AL CAPONY AND THE PONY MAFIA! (Ponafia? lol)

Gotcha covered: Cosa Neighstra.

Well i wanted to try and go word for word from FR/LG, but i wouldn't mind doing an entirely different plot, but that's gonna be tons of work ;-; I'm sure if we stick together, it'll get done. WHEN BRONIES WORK TOGETHER, STHOOFS GET DONE.

Alos i finalized some stuff to Ryu's earlier post (it's in my quote)
    Well, you're the boss, boss! If you want my opinion, do it crossover-fic style: Random event leads to the ponification of Kanto, everybody rolls with it. Alter bits here and there to reflect the changes, but don't deviate too much from the original plot.

You know something? Whenever somebody says "plot" now, I'm gonna think about pony butt. D:

Last edited:
    Years
  • If you ask me, I'm still a fan of that whole "Oak gets freaked out by ponies" idea from awhile back. Just saying.

Oak: Now are you a boy or a girl?
    *Player selects Pinkie*
    Oak: You have got to be kidding me.

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    The plot sounds a bit too confusing; the whole ponyification of Kanto.
    It doesn't have to be drawn out or plot-important unless somebody wants it to be, just something that results in "Then There Were Ponies, Game Begins". If the cause has potential, adding a post-champion scenario dealing with the event could be fun. But it's 100% unnecessary.

Years
  • My personal plot idea was, "Nightmare Moon brainwashes a legendary to raise a Pokemon army" kinda thing. Basic, but serviceable.

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    My personal plot idea was, "Nightmare Moon brainwashes a legendary to raise a Pokemon army" kinda thing. Basic, but serviceable.
    Well there's your excuse right there: Nightmare enters the Pokemon world, and due to some law of the multiverse the two dimensions get mixed up and people are suddenly ponies. Still vague, but it doesn't have to get super detailed.

Legendaries didn't play a big part in FR/LG, but if the game gets tweaked that far, You could have the Shadowbolts or other minions trying to capture the birds and Mew/two. FireRed was one of the games with Faraway Island, right? Or was that only Emerald?

Have an event where the Nightmare thing, after being beaten during the events of the game, possesses Mew like it (apparently) possessed Luna, and have a boss fight against evil Mewtwo. If you like it, I could start working on data for him.

So, that's one possible premise and conclusion.

Last edited:

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years
  • Well there's your excuse right there: Nightmare enters the Pokemon world, and due to some law of the multiverse the two dimensions get mixed up and people are suddenly ponies. Still vague, but it doesn't have to get super detailed.

Legendaries didn't play a big part in FR/LG, but if the game gets tweaked that far, You could have the Shadowbolts or other minions trying to capture the birds and Mew/two. FireRed was one of the games with Faraway Island, right? Or was that only Emerald?

Have an event where the Nightmare thing, after being beaten during the events of the game, possess Mew like it (apparently) possessed Luna, and have a boss fight against evil Mewtwo. If you like it, I could start working on data for him.

So, that's one possible premise and conclusion.

Hmmm, I'm likeing that post-story plot, along with whole Nightmare Moon trying to raise an army type thing, cause that's how it kinda was in the games/anime.

Back