• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Headphones or Earbuds?

Headphones or Earbuds?

• Total voters

shadowmoon522

Master of Darkness & Light
Years
    • Age 33
    • PA
    • Seen Apr 28, 2024
    boombox
    house-fight-the-power-o.gif

Apollo

怖がらないで
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2017
    Neither. :P As much as possible I don't really use headphones or earbuds for some reason. I do have earphones though which I use for public places obviously or when I can't really hear the sound well. I prefer headphones though, much more comfortable, but I don't have one at the moment since they're broken and I'm going to buy some soon although they aren't at the top of my priority list... so earphones should do for now.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    Earbuds are the opposite of comfortable and usually brake easily. I'd rather bring some headphones with me and actually be able to listen to music without causing myself pain

Years
  • Headphones for quality, but quality earbuds for exercise scenarios. If you're doing cardio or even weightlifting, the sweat might be too much for headphones pads (velour, leather, etc). With noise-cancelling earbuds sweat is less of an issue and you won't feel as gross.

Headphones are cool for listening to your music in your car if it's an old model and doesn't have media input. Simply place your headphones above your ears and turn the volume up a bit more than usual. You'll feel those sweet vibes and still be able to hear traffic around you. But if you get hurt or killed I'm not liable hehe

nightsmith97

Know Thyself
    Years
  • Earbuds are awful for me. They make my ears ache after only 30 minutes or so. Headphones are the best! :)
    (Although I will use earbuds if I'm on the go).

Last edited:
    Back