• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: best coast california

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Nowadays, even running on 6½ hours or less of sleep can cause my eyes to feel watery due to being sleep-deprived :p but oddly enough, 7-7½ hours is enough for me..

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    I used to only get 5 hours a sleep every day during school nights. Blame my Xbox 360 for the awful addiction. Now-a-days I roughly get 8-10 hour sleep as I need it.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NINA DOBREV <333333

Last edited:

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
    Years
  • Going to drag the topic kicking and screaming back to mutation for a moment...
    Ever heard of 'Heterochromia iridum'? It's essentially different colored eyes.
    There's a few different types 'abnormal iris lighter or darker' which means the affected eye is lighter or darker. It can both be something that naturally occurs or as a result of injury (Congenital or Acquired, respectively.)

There's also 'Central heterochromia' which I have.
    This means that there is two colours in the same iris.
    Spoiler:

I have it in both my eyes, although it is possible to have it in just one. There is a ring of blue around my iris which is brown. This means that although at first glace my eyes look hazel, they're actually classed as blue.

I've had it since birth, and it doesn't impact my eyesight in any way. It's classified as a 'harmless mutation' as it's neither beneficial or negative.
    Here's two images me me staring into a bright light so that my pupil contracts and you can see it better.
    Spoiler:

I literally don't know how to make it any bigger than 7 lol

Try 8.
    Trollface.

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Got about 6 hours last night. I had plans to sleep at 9 last night, but I ended up sleeping at 11:30 because my sister needed to do her huge project that's due today for school. I hate her for that oh my god.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • Speaking of sleep, lately I find myself sleeping as less as 5 hours, especially because I was worried of something lately. And I hate do admit, but my eyes are crystal clear that I don't need any contact lenses or glasses.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • I've always wanted to get coloured contact lenses. Green ones. I love green eyes. I also want a black pair that I can wear on Halloween to make me look like I've been possessed.

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    I've always wanted to get coloured contact lenses. Green ones. I love green eyes. I also want a black pair that I can wear on Halloween to make me look like I've been possessed.

What's the actual colors or definition for those who has Hazel eyes? I have people telling me that I have that, but when I look in the mirror, I often see gray eyes, then I see mixed of blue & green(pupil has green surrounding it, then mid way you see the change to blue), then mostly dominated by the grays, etc. Idk, my eyes are weird. Especially for the fact that I'm the only non-brown-eyed person in my family.

Green eyes are the best though. Blue too. Hell, I love all eyes if they are BEAUTIFUL so not leaving out brown eyes either! Right Nina? ^_^

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
    Years
  • OMG you have such gorgeous eyes. I don't need glasses/contacts because my eye sight is damn perfect, but I can't imagine having contacts in my eyes :(

Trolling me, are we? ^^

You're too kind.
    I'd never troll you. :]

I've always wanted to get coloured contact lenses. Green ones. I love green eyes. I also want a black pair that I can wear on Halloween to make me look like I've been possessed.

That'd look pretty neat on Halloween! I also agree with green eyes being really cool and attractive.

Last edited:

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    I'm not being too kind, I'm speaking the truth :3

Here's an interesting question to ask. Which would you find more attractive: any green eyed person, or the blue eyes from the one & only, Ian Somerhalder?

Spoiler:

Years
  • If it were up to me to say, I'd say a beautiful eye color would have to correlate with hair color as well, but I'm not too sure, to be honest :/

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    If it were up to me to say, I'd say a beautiful eye color would have to correlate with hair color as well, but I'm not too sure, to be honest :/

So you're saying: Brown eyes for brunette; Blue eyes for blondes?

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
    Years
  • I'm not being too kind, I'm speaking the truth :3

Here's an interesting question to ask. Which would you find more attractive: any green eyed person, or the blue eyes from the one & only, Ian Somerhalder?

Spoiler:

Admittedly, he does have pretty nice eyes.

Green eye'd contender; Hayden Panettiere.
    Spoiler:

So you're saying: Brown eyes for brunette; Blue eyes for blondes?

Red-eyed redheads.

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    Admittedly, he does have pretty nice eyes.

Green eye'd contender; Hayden Panettiere.
    Spoiler:

Red-eyed redheads.

I don't know very many redheads, but red eyes would be freaking hawt!

I definitely understand why Gibbs in the TV show NCIS loves redheads :)

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
    Years
  • I don't know very many redheads, but red eyes would be freaking hawt!

I definitely understand why Gibbs in the TV show NCIS loves redheads :)

Red eye would scare me.
    I'm naturally a redhead, and totally gutted I wasn't born with green eyes. Although i guess mine are pretty unique so that's nice.

It's a talking point I suppose.

TFW I'm a mutant.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back