• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

¡Viva España! 8D [TCTI V 6.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Also, Dooonn! Cute pic! You seem to be a beardman, too!!

Thank you! ^_^ But I got it all cut off last week for work... and the beard's much thinner, now. Probably gonna put a pic in the picture thread, though, despite not having this one awesome picture my cousin has of me from a sledding day two years ago, which I told myself I would wait for before posting in the Pictures of You thread again.

...just stick with Maverick then. :disappoin

And what an annoying and stressful day. I hate downtown Cincinnati so much... And Courthouses, I hate those too.

Okay.

Downtown traffic can be cruel, can't it? Good thing I can drive over to MoA and ride the LRT into downtown Minneapolis, and I can take the bus into downtown Saint Peasy (Saint Paul) if I have to. Glad I don't need to navigate to the courthouses in those cities, though.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023

I love how just a few days ago, everyone in B/W was like "IT'S WHITE FORTRESS MORON >:("
    Please don't change, B/W forums.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023

Everyone misses the count.
    the-count2.jpg

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

dream: B/W release date, crimsongold and then reading booklet and paras, abra, etc found there and 3DS graphics were bad and I purchased black because the box looked better although I wanted zekrom.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

I think I may edit my Koromori today so it looks neater.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back