• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

¡Viva España! 8D [TCTI V 6.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023

Luck, you're failing at playing a female role.

Also, Taylor Lautner is hotter than the other dude, though I dislike Twilight because of everyone liking it and thus I have no interest in it~

So I can't be a tomboy?

They're both terrible overrated actors equally, but they're cute :3

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years

Taylor who? ._. Man I don't care what any of those actors are. My pair is the most handsome male I've ever seen >:!

Oh and Kevin Zegers.. he's a looker, too. Though.. my pair sorta looks like him soo... *Shrug*

Edit: I've returned with pics

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Luck, you're a terrible actor. 178316.

178314. That nickname is already taken by other people on my nickname list. Sorry. I try not to duplicate nicknames. :(

I could call you Hunter instead, though. :3

Shut up Donny I'm trying ok ;;

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Looks don't matter, I love Scott no matter what.

-adding in own input-

Don't stop believing~

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

What, no. Just saying, even if he was, then I'd love him anyway.

And well he doesn't anymore now that we're together, Siggy. XD

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023

Pretty people going out with other pretty people. I can tell you guys are trying to make a master race of sorts.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years

Corey's a damn good looker, Kura. You must be happy. 8)

Of course looks aren't everything, but it's a nice added bonus. XD

Jorgeman's quite cute himself! Man.. though he hasn't shown me many pics ;___;.. I wanna see more!

Yeah.. .O.

Kevin Zegers

Really blurry photo of Cor.. X33

Not too different. Obviously Kevin Zeger's has been hollywood glamoured but.. what can I say? :3 I think Coreh's gorgeous.

And I've never seen what Scott looks like..

numbernumber24

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023

Taylor who? ._. Man I don't care what any of those actors are. My pair is the most handsome male I've ever seen >:!

Oh and Kevin Zegers.. he's a looker, too. Though.. my pair sorta looks like him soo... *Shrug*

Edit: I've returned with pics

Don't you mean Kevin Zegers kinda looks like your pair? HURR.

Yep, I'm definitely the worst looking one in TCTI atm then D:

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years

Kay, that's Scott V, got his permission obv. XD

Tell him to lose the hat and he's a cutie :3
    .O. How old's Scott? He looks around 23 or so.. I'm just curious cause I always thought Scott was like 17 or something..
    Then again we never look our age ._. People think I look 16 at times..

Luck: Grammar grammar, yeah that's what I meant~

:3 But to me, Corey's more pretty cause.. even though you can't see it in that picture.. he has eyes like ice <333 And they;re stunning (I'm a sucker for blue eyes!)

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

He's in love with the hat though...XD;

And he's 19 :3

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023

That just supports my hypothesis. Australians have an aging disorder in their genes that causes them to age at accelerated rates. I CALLED IT.
    Icy eyes…I always found icy eyes scary D:

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years

Then it must be the facial hair throwing me off, haha. Cause yeah I thought he was a couple years older.

And awwhh :3 Well then if he likes it he should keep it.

Is he a tall guy, that Scott? Also, do you like older men?

I agree, Luck. Cause even Ray looked older than he was! Haha.. even though he was Lebanese.. well it must be something in the Aussie air!
    There's a guy from New Zealand from the studio here and he's the only one in the immediate area with greying hair. Even the guys who are like 35 look about 26.. but he's like 31 and greying.. haha I know New Zealand's different.. but... eh :3

Edit: Lol.. the one time Nica gets to freely talk about Scott with no one questioning why.. and then she runs off..

Last edited:
    Years
    Yep, I'm definitely the worst looking one in TCTI atm then D:

I'd say I look worse, but you either forgot I was in TCTI or seriously think I look better than you. Of course, I don't know what you look like.

.O. How old's Scott? He looks around 23 or so.. I'm just curious cause I always thought Scott was like 17 or something..
    Then again we never look our age ._. People think I look 16 at times..

People have told me I look to be anywhere from 21 to 35. And I was mistaken for college age in a coffee shop at 15 because of my goatee. Goatees make everyone appear older, unless they're past a certain age and the goatee isn't gray. And I'd say you look more like 18/19 than 16, personally.

Baseball caps are freaking awesome. I have nine that I never wear. Or was that 10? I lost track once I lost half of them in my room. I also have a gray fedora I never wear. Maybe I should dress up for a family event and wear it.

And holy crap Scott's goatee is awesome. And, aside from the Aussie accent, he could pass himself off as a local here. Goatees like his are rampant here.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    I'd say I look worse, but you either forgot I was in TCTI or seriously think I look better than you. Of course, I don't know what you look like.

People have told me I look to be anywhere from 21 to 35. And I was mistaken for college age in a coffee shop at 15 because of my goatee. Goatees make everyone appear older, unless they're past a certain age and the goatee isn't gray. And I'd say you look more like 18/19 than 16, personally.

Baseball caps are freaking awesome. I have nine that I never wear. Or was that 10? I lost track once I lost half of them in my room. I also have a gray fedora I never wear. Maybe I should dress up for a family event and wear it.

And holy crap Scott's goatee is awesome. And, aside from the Aussie accent, he could pass himself off as a local here. Goatees like his are rampant here.

You have any pics of yourself Don? .O.!!!

Also.. I like a clean shave on my man. I think the only guy I think looks better with a goatee than without is Robert Downey Jr.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back