• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon NeoEras - The Tropical Adventure~!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vampire://Krimm

→ clocks everywhere →
Years
  • And you still haven't shown the Lapras sprite :P

I know o_o It's bugged me to no end! When we reformatted our PC and I uploaded NeoEras back on, the fonts reinstalled except for the battle related fonts, so the text of the Pokemon in the tabs is completely messed up. I didn't want to show a screenshot of that, and so I haven't taken one yet.

I really appreciate the comments, you guys x3 However for the time being I don't have any intentions of attempting to keep the thread alive. You're more than welcome to comment in it, however don't be expecting any update for at least...hmm, maybe for the next 2-3 weeks.

However I am looking for a Spriter. Riceeman is still our active spriter, however he has jobs of his own around PokeCommunity, and we need someone who is good with backsprites and minisprites. If you're interested, Please PM me! It would be greatly appreciated!

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
  • The screenshot in your signature looks interesting, Krimm.
    The light coming from the player looks quite nice... and who is that faded woman behind you?

Good luck on NeoEras, it's looking very good.

Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2020
    hmmmm, your game looks awseome, i like the events, and how the graphics look, its just i cant stand fakemon, but gl

Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2021
    The screenshot in your signature looks interesting, Krimm.
    The light coming from the player looks quite nice... and who is that faded woman behind you?

Good luck on NeoEras, it's looking very good.
    it looks like a flash light feature which I was gonna use for malachite but maybe not anymore.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Think we care whats going to be used in malchamite or not?
    Anyway intresting screen in siggy krimm. I hope 2 weeks pass easily.

→ clocks everywhere →
    Years
  • oh god @-@

You guys... beware of copiers of NeoEras. I am NOT pointing at you, PokemonOI, before you say anything >>. I just recently found a topic that will remain nameless, and they have stolen an array of ideas, including things from Wichu's Pokemon Amethyst. They also stole Archayos' custom Platinum Battle Boxes. These ARE stolen, because Archayos didn't rip the Platinum battle boxes, he made a custom version. Dismissed. My fault D:

Again guys, keep a watch out D:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2021
    Think we care whats going to be used in malchamite or not?
    Anyway intresting screen in siggy krimm. I hope 2 weeks pass easily.
    lol I dont care what you think at all. lol its funny too how I got more posts in my thread plot and story thread in one day then you have ever gotten lol.wht the hell is Pokemon almaria chronicles anyway. My friend I think no one cares whats going on in Almaria chronicles. So before you go bashing me and my games think about how all three of my games have been more succesful than yours and two of them dont even have a plot:classic:
    PokemonOI: Actually, there's a flashlight feature in Platinum, as well.

Krimm: That's too bad... I feel sorry for people who do that.
    Oh ok I didn't now Thanks for letting me know. i never played Platinum.
    how about you learn how to spell the games name, go get hooked on phonics :D
    Lol thats what I was thinking. How the hell are you gonna get smart with me about my game and you cant even spell it right?:shocked:

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Before you go bashing on my game like you did krimms i really dont care. When the time comes ill give it a proper thread and then we will see. Anyway besides the little nuisance pokemon oi has been today that is utterly awful krimm. I hope they get the right punishment >:D

Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2021
    Before you go bashing on my game like you did krimms i really dont care. When the time comes ill give it a proper thread and then we will see. Anyway besides the little nuisance pokemon oi has been today that is utterly awful krimm. I hope they get the right punishment >:D
    i'm not big on fighting but lol. I'm never bashed Krimm's game. you say you really dont care....well your not the only one that really dont care about Almaria chronicles. also then we'll see what? huh? what exactly are we gonna see?Nuisance? lol. I dont want the thread to be corrupted so if you have a reply to this will you leave me a VM lol.

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2023
    Krimm: Would that be the one using a badly recoloured sprite of Acanthite's Professor Willow?
    PokemonOI: I think he meant that he doesn't care about what you think. To be honest, I don't think too highly of your games, either...
    Just stop the flaming.

Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2021
    Krimm: Would that be the one using a badly recoloured sprite of Acanthite's Professor Willow?
    PokemonOI: I think he meant that he doesn't care about what you think. To be honest, I don't think too highly of your games, either...
    Just stop the flaming.
    Ok whatever wichu I dont care anymore nor do I care if you of all people like my games.lol

→ clocks everywhere →
    Years
  • lol.

This day has been beyond entertaining for me. I wake up, I find problems, I get off the PC, I find problems, and I return, to find that my thread has been spammed with utterly uncalled for flaming.

Hey, PokemonOI, you say you don't like fighting, I completely see that now. You like being just mean. All of those comments towards Link smashes' games were COMPLETELY uncalled for. If you're going to continue discussing that in my thread, I'm going to have to ask you to stop posting here.

And Wichu, I'm not sure. I'd have to take a look at it. I'm sort of side tracked at the moment XD I'm going to try and get off the PC after this. But it probably is.

Now, ending this pointless tyrant and battle, how is everyone? lol.

Edit: Oh, and I completely forgot D: Rudely bashing people's grammar, in my opinion is being elitist. It's one thing if it's a joke but it's another when you say it to offend. So be nice, kids D:

Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2020
    Heyy krimm, I don't wanna open another can of worms, so this is my last post on your thread about this no matter what, linksmash, pm if you would like. Now krimm to your comment about you siging on and there's problems, you posted a comment on malchites thread, and then smashlink stated something about pokemon OI's pokemon malchite on your neoeras thread, he said something like we don't care what your going to put in malchite, something like that. So its kinda smashlinks arrogance started it, so blame it on him, he should be making smart remarks about othere peoples games, and gl on your game krimm, it looks good. O yea about the hooked on phonics comment I'm sorry but it was the heat of the moment, and I just can't stand people like that, well ok I'm done lol soo gl on your game and if you need any help ask. Ttyl JB

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2016
    Woah-
    A hot quarrel happened around here?
    Calm down guys~
    Well, yeah, there is a lots of people stealing idea or graphics, even my project get stolen.
    I saw a Pokemon FR/LG hack named Pokemon Light Platinum ( Seen in a Spanish/Portugese forum ) stole my character, character backsprite, hot air balloon and many more. So sad, I've asked someone else to complain but he got no response.

So it's true, we have to beware.

~JV~

Dev of Pokémon Uranium
    Years
  • We just dont have control over our original creations =/, the day after i put the poketrainer test in my game someone just post a new game with it in the plot and story forum... (wont tell who)

Now for the game:
    I really liked it, mainly its "renovations" as you said, I love new features in games. Also the mapping is good so are the fakemons =]. Good luck and I'm looking forward for your project.
    Edit: Sry for not posting on it before... Sometimes i just skip one game or another.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • LOL this ended well now did it? Anyway yes it does have some tropical feel. As it was started as a tropical themed game. Right?

→ clocks everywhere →
    Years

• The RessurectionNovember 7th, 08

Flaming, hatred, this weekend has become a rather bad one if you ask me. All of you can obviously see the battle fought out on the thread, and perhaps other areas if you followed it. I personally think that this was completely pointless and could have been avoided.

However I'm not here to rant about the past. The past has happened, and things have ended in a semi-mutuality, and hopefully no hard feelings have been forged among any of us.

Starmie.gif

Many of you may have been wondering "wtf lack of updates much rawr D:". Well yes, it has been a few days since a real update, and I intend for it to remain this way, however this time I might as well and tell you that while the 'cover' of NeoEras may be dead, NeoEras itself is very far from being neglected. The entire team has been working nonstop on something that I intend to be public about hopefully this November.

LabPreview.png

Let this one preview screenshot keep you wondering about the future, and hopefully it's something new to look at aside from our many other screenshots. enjoy x3

Starmie.gif

-We are now officially looking to expand our team-

We are looking for people who will remain active in our team and will work hard to get NeoEras to the best shape it can be in. As of now, we are looking for 1 each for the following:

------------------------

-Spriter: We are in desperate need of someone who can make mini sprites and Over Worlds for Pokemon. We are also looking for someone talented and dedicated to make custom sprites for older Pokemon that will be featured in NeoEras (a list will be provided.)

-Scriptor: Yes : o While I have expanded my capabilities with RMXP greatly since the beginning of NeoEras, we are still in need of a Scripter, someone who is fluent with modifying scripts, and scripting new features into the game. Yes, we still have Archayos, however you can only ask so much from one person.

-Musician: A simple job can make a huge difference. We are looking for a talented musician to create Pokemon themed music for the game suited to our maps and theme.

------------------------

Please remember that the sooner that these positions are filled, the sooner and better NeoEras will be released, whenever that day may be :D

Stay Tropical, Pokemon Community, and have a great week~!

-Krimm

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back