• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Islandil Theives 3: The Way

Years
  • The sprites look messed, when you import them you have to set both the translucent and transparent color as the background or the black pixels will look gray.

And the story part about The Way sounds alot like Lun's game, inspiration perhaps?

QFred

Behold...
    Years
  • Cool! I'm glad someone will use my cards for something!

I vote on the possibility of playing with the cards, but count with lots of coding!

I think it is getting really cool!

Keep on the good work!

PS: As I heard, and agree, those maps are very plain!

PS2: Try to strech the size of the window so the cards look good!

Datriot

Tachikama!!!
    Years
  • most of the maps are improving as I go, like when I'm just browsing through my maps I make little edits that improve it.

Lun's game? What's that?

Last edited:

QFred

Behold...
    Years
  • That letter size is stranger and smaller than your letter types! datriot, you're losing qualities!! Just joking but indeed the letters shrunk a bit!
    Even if I love the box and the transparecy effects, I hate the letter type. Why? Because is too... usual. You should try to change to Humanist, Unown or Gill Sans, or maybe Comic, Verdana, or Futura LT!
    The shot is strange and usual, as well as bit dark and ugly. But I think it's cool!

PS: In your game try to add the option "kill"!

Datriot

Tachikama!!!
    Years
  • The game is supposed to be dark there, it's an effect for when that strange Nidoking comes, the font is smaller just because I was experimenting with fonts.:)

EDIT:I looked at the first are Kitha Lagoon and though, my god, what a disgusting map! So here is the new Kithia Lagoon, please rate.:)
    Also, I'm thinking about what radio stations to make and I have decided that you all can have a radio station.:) Just post what you want it to be called and email or PM or post in this thread your favourite MIDIs(about 3) you want to be in your radio station!:)

Last edited:
    Back