• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: New Users' Hangout!

Status
Not open for further replies.

luo xiang

Ami Tuo Fo enlightenment
Years
  • I have a quick question, (sorry if not right place) I'm new to Pokemon competitions so I wanted tp go to regionals and get squashed but learn too. So I asked a buddy of mine for a gengar. I'm almost certain he powersaved his IVs onto him. Can I not use him now? Its the 14th of febuary so I have time to remake one....

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • I have a quick question, (sorry if not right place) I'm new to Pokemon competitions so I wanted tp go to regionals and get squashed but learn too. So I asked a buddy of mine for a gengar. I'm almost certain he powersaved his IVs onto him. Can I not use him now? Its the 14th of febuary so I have time to remake one....

Well, as long as the hack follows the max. 31 IV rule, then, maybe it'd be okay?

Though personally I'd say on the safe side, maybe you should make one from scratch? Mmm, either or is fair game, i'd suppose~ Oh and best of luck in the competition. :3

Years
  • I do want to mention, I like that the banner represented has a bunch of the base forms of some of the most well-known Dragon-types. I think it fits well, as if they're all joining together united as one! Good allusion there.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • I do want to mention, I like that the banner represented has a bunch of the base forms of some of the most well-known Dragon-types. I think it fits well, as if they're all joining together united as one! Good allusion there.

It's a little odd though that it has Swablu in it, considering its a Normal-Flying type.

Going off of your allusion it must represent how there's always that one oddball in a group of friends lol.

Years
  • I have to say, this is definitely the strongest forum I've seen relating to a Pokémon Showdown Server I've visited!

Well I say visited...it's ironic because I actually found Pokécommunity through advertisement on a PS! Server that I am staff on and I thought I'd come check it out!

I'll post an official thread later on today giving the details on myself, otherwise I look forward to having fun here!

That's cool you discovered PC via an ad on Pokemon Showdown. Anyways, glad to see you eventually decided to join Rabinov! You'll definitely be in for a treat around these forums for sure.

Anyways, good luck with everything and I might come by later to give you an official introduction and hopefully recommend some ideal spots for you to visit. Have fun Rabinov, and if you ever want to talk I'm always open for a visitor message!

- Hikamaru

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    I have a quick question, (sorry if not right place) I'm new to Pokemon competitions so I wanted tp go to regionals and get squashed but learn too. So I asked a buddy of mine for a gengar. I'm almost certain he powersaved his IVs onto him. Can I not use him now? Its the 14th of febuary so I have time to remake one....

I'd just say make your own or check with some of the folks in the Trade Corner to see what they might have to offer you. Better safe than sorry I'd say!

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2015
    Well hello

I just wanted to ask which year my Pikachu plushie is from but apparently I have to make 15 posts before I can post images so that's all I'll do here and then I'll leave. I'm from Europe. That's all you need to know about me {XD}

Years
  • I just wanted to ask which year my Pikachu plushie is from but apparently I have to make 15 posts before I can post images so that's all I'll do here and then I'll leave. I'm from Europe. That's all you need to know about me {XD}

Awww you should definitely try to stick around because PC is awesome, but anyways welcome Hafuni!

I used to have a Pikachu plushie of my own, sadly he's no longer with me but it was such a cute memory of my childhood before I even started playing the Pokemon games. Good luck with your plushie question and do stick around and enjoy the sights of this amazing community, and I'll be sure to see you around as well!

- Hikamaru

Nymphadora

Gift of the Nymphs
    Years
  • Hey, PC people! It's good to see this forum here! I haven't been a member of a forum in ages, and it's great to see a large Pokemon one. I really can't wait to get a good look around at everything! ^^

GengarsTeeth

Ghost Breeder
    Years
  • Hello, I have many aliases but non are applicable here really. I have adopted the name K for Pokemon games so I answer to that or I dunno, call me whatever really, it's not important. I'm currently playing Pokemon Y with Gengar, Lucario, Rotom fan, Venusaur and a whole host of other in my other two spots. 6th Gen is pretty awesome, I was getting a bit tired of playing Pokemon so much last gen but I'm really enjoying this new game so I'd imagine I'll be around here for a while.... If anyone wants to add my friend code that's cool (here it is.. 1994-0022-2801) if you PM me or leave a reply or something I'll add you in return.

I just wanted to ask which year my Pikachu plushie is from but apparently I have to make 15 posts before I can post images so that's all I'll do here and then I'll leave. I'm from Europe. That's all you need to know about me {XD}

whats it look like? if it's more round it's an older one, there's a life size one from 2000 by Hasbro which is the nicest one IMO. For some reason pika always is a hard one for people to get right when you get the home made stuff, Iguess the fact he's always changing body shape doesn't help much, ha ha.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hey, PC people! It's good to see this forum here! I haven't been a member of a forum in ages, and it's great to see a large Pokemon one. I really can't wait to get a good look around at everything! ^^

I remember when a certain mod used this name a while ago, but given you're a Harry Potter fan, it's a really nice username for someone like you as well. Great to see you here by the way and I hope you're having a great time yourself!

Looking at your other interests, Doctor Who and Sherlock have really strong fanbases so you definitely have great taste there, and I think we have a Doctor Who club over in Fan Clubs & Groups if you're into that. Which of the Doctors was your fave? Some were iconic, but there were some funny ones as well.

I'm really confident you will enjoy all the awesome topics here, and maybe you'll make some new friends along the way as well. There's also the Helpful Links thread if you're looking for places to get started. Have fun and if you ever want to chat, don't hesitate to leave me a visitor message whenever you are interested!

- Hikamaru

Nymphadora

Gift of the Nymphs
    Years
  • I remember when a certain mod used this name a while ago, but given you're a Harry Potter fan, it's a really nice username for someone like you as well. Great to see you here by the way and I hope you're having a great time yourself!

(○∇○) That's pretty cool! I was surprised that it was available! Thank you for the welcome!

Looking at your other interests, Doctor Who and Sherlock have really strong fanbases so you definitely have great taste there, and I think we have a Doctor Who club over in Fan Clubs & Groups if you're into that. Which of the Doctors was your fave? Some were iconic, but there were some funny ones as well.

Thanks! I'll go check that out! My favorite have to be the 4th, 6th, and the current because they're more harsh and quirky than the others in their actions

I'm really confident you will enjoy all the awesome topics here, and maybe you'll make some new friends along the way as well. There's also the Helpful Links thread if you're looking for places to get started. Have fun and if you ever want to chat, don't hesitate to leave me a visitor message whenever you are interested!

- Hikamaru

Thanks again!

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2016
    Hey PC, so I've been on here for a few days now but I'm still having a lot of trouble reaching out to people so let me actually thoroughly introduce myself.

First off, call me Luz (that username was already taken and I missed the name change by a day). I'm 17, female, live in NY and I love Pokemon and the Legend of Zelda series! Been playing both for well over 10 years. I'm hoping to make some really great friends on here as I don't have any at all be that online or in real life. I was a high school dropout so I guess you could say I missed out on a lot of social events? But yeah just wanted to stop by and introduce myself thoroughly, as I still consider myself new :) Please forgive me if I wasn't allowed to post this.

Years
  • Hey PC, so I've been on here for a few days now but I'm still having a lot of trouble reaching out to people so let me actually thoroughly introduce myself.

First off, call me Luz (that username was already taken and I missed the name change by a day). I'm 17, female, live in NY and I love Pokemon and the Legend of Zelda series! Been playing both for well over 10 years. I'm hoping to make some really great friends on here as I don't have any at all be that online or in real life. I was a high school dropout so I guess you could say I missed out on a lot of social events? But yeah just wanted to stop by and introduce myself thoroughly, as I still consider myself new :) Please forgive me if I wasn't allowed to post this.

You were a high school dropout? Aw, i'm so sorry! ): But welcome to the forums properly, i'm sure you'll find something to like here. And for that matter, you're always welcome to message me if you want someone to talk to. (: *hug*

Nakala Pri

Hey PC, so I've been on here for a few days now but I'm still having a lot of trouble reaching out to people so let me actually thoroughly introduce myself.

High school dropout? You're my kinda girl! ;D

Welcome to PokeCommunity! :P It's weird, it's funky, it's got to go. XD But I hope you like it here. =P I'm also a mega fan of LoZ. Never finished a game but I watched my siblings play and over time I developed a crush on Nabooru. XD I'm sort of the Neighborhood Dumbass so like totally say hi!

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2016
    Thanks love :) Nobody's a dumbass in my book. I must say I've always loved Nabooru. I'm sure we could become good friends! What pokemon games are you playing currently, if any?

Years
  • Um, Hi everyone. >,<
    The name's Jerel and I actually hail from neoseekers, just been browsing other forums and sites lately simply to expand my collection as much as possible. I really don't interact with many people on a social level so I'm not entirely sure what to write, but I hope what I've written thus far will suffice for the time being.

Well. . um. . yeah, lol. I guess that's it.

Years
  • Um, Hi everyone. >,<
    The name's Jerel and I actually hail from neoseekers, just been browsing other forums and sites lately simply to expand my collection as much as possible. I really don't interact with many people on a social level so I'm not entirely sure what to write, but I hope what I've written thus far will suffice for the time being.

Well. . um. . yeah, lol. I guess that's it.

I've heard of Neoseekers, but nice to see you made the choice to join PC as well, Jerel! From what you mean by "expand my collection" I assume you came here for trading? If that's the case, I'm certain you will enjoy the Trade Corner board here which has pretty much any kind of Pokemon you're in need of, and our dedicated traders are always happy to assist you so you can get what you need.

Also, no need to fear the staff here are among the friendliest people you'll meet here so don't hesitate to ask any one of them if you have a question or just want their input. Good luck Jerel and I'll be seeing you around!

- Hikamaru

Years
  • Umm... Hi?

I'm new here, you can call me Cosmic Neon, Josh, or even Joshy. I'm mostly commenting here just to let you know I exist. Other than that, I'm really not sure what to say... :P

Years
  • Hey!

Hi! fairly new here. Popped up to ask this really important question regarding hoopa+volcanion eggs.
    Yesterday, i traded 2 shiny pokemon (dw they werent legit) for 2 eggs the other player called hoopa and volcanion eggs. I did some research on the eggs called "œuf", but unfortunately i didnt get much info, so to be safe i quarantined them in their own box in case i get some mystery egg glitch shenanigans going on. Do you guys have any more important info and a way to dispose of them and if you can answer whether it can crash your game, i will appreciate it.

Note: Do NOT trade with a player named "LOKI"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back