• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: New Users' Hangout!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Well, artist is a strong word, but I love to draw. :3
    I have a little portfolio, I might post that here.
    I love to write novels and short stories, so my RPs can get a little too descriptive for some people. ._."
    I love to RP, though. It's like writing and reading a story at the same time!
    I'll check out your thread when you do!

Ooh, then you should definitely come to the Roleplay Corner! I'm the moderator there and there's loads of other fun people too.

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    hi yall I'm just going to slide in and introduce myself. my name is taylor and i obviously hate pokemon am I right like whose with me? kidding.. the first game i've ever owned was pokemon sapphire (we found it in our yard) and ever since its been an adventure. i also love animal crossing which is oddly another game I found on the ground like this is destiny man, any who if anyone ever wants to play just let me know!

kingdenas

#Team Popplio <3
    Years
  • Hello People, I'm kingdenas and I'm new in this forum!I'm trying to learn about this site and how to travel on it :) My first pokemon game was Platinum (yes, Platinum XP)but I played some older pokemon games in the emulator.

About Pokemon:

Favourite type: Water-Type
    Favourite pokémon: Lucario
    Favourite Region: In first place Sinnoh , In second place Hoenn.

Now I have been playing Pokémon Alpha Sapphire!

And that's it :)

Last edited:

luo xiang

Ami Tuo Fo enlightenment
    Years
  • Just beat a cheater on ranked omega ruby xD he had a pokemon with darkrai and aegislash moves like kingsheild and dark void. XD goodra is awesome!!!!!

Years
  • Hello People, I'm kingdenas and I'm new in this forum!I'm trying to learn about this site and how to travel on it :) My first pokemon game was Platinum (yes, Platinum XP)but I played some older pokemon games in the emulator.

About Pokemon:

Favourite type: Water-Type
    Favourite pokémon: Lucario
    Favourite Region: In first place Sinnoh , In second place Hoenn.

Now I have been playing Pokémon Alpha Sapphire!

And that's it :)

Welcome to the forums, kingdenas! Really great pleasure to have been able to meet you, and I can definitely say you have very good taste, especially since we both happen to love Water-type Pokemon a lot. I always loved water elements myself and most Water Pokemon have good designs.

Sinnoh and Hoenn are both really great regions, due to their unique climates. The fact you're a Lucario fan definitely adds the icing on the cake of you being a 4th Generation fan. Do consider checking out the Fourth Generation section if you want to discuss some great topics from the generation, such as Diamond, Pearl & Platinum.

And I surely hope you're enjoying Alpha Sapphire as well. The 3D graphics really give a new look on Hoenn, and there's some fun postgame stuff to do. Have a great time here, and if you want to talk just leave me a visitor message anytime!

- Hikamaru

Years
  • Hey guys! I just joined, and I am really hoping on creating a Pokémon rom hack in the new future. I'm still learning though, I've got basic scripting done, but I can't download A-trainer or A-text because my dad's computer won't allow it. Can anyone help me? Thanks!

Years
  • Hey guys! I just joined, and I am really hoping on creating a Pokémon rom hack in the new future. I'm still learning though, I've got basic scripting done, but I can't download A-trainer or A-text because my dad's computer won't allow it. Can anyone help me? Thanks!

I noticed you found the ROM Hacking board already, so it looks like you're on the right track to getting the assistance you need. Welcome to the forums and happy new year to you, Absol!

Sadly I don't have any knowledge in hacking and emulation, so there's not much I can assist with but you should hopefully get help from someone who knows more about hacks. The resident mods Christos and Spherical Ice are around when you need them, so don't hesitate to ask them any questions you have.

Good luck by the way, and have a fantastic time at PC!

- Hikamaru

Years
  • Hello! I'm new also and looking to fill my pokedex and mingle with like minded pokemon fans :) I've been a fan since red/blue. I think Johto is my fav region though :)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hey Guys!Just Joined This Site.Can You Explain What This Site IS Basically About(Features.)?
    Hello! It's just the best place on the web for chit-chatting or discussing any aspect of the pokemon franchise. There are gaming sections, places to trade pokemon in, text based roleplaying, pokemon (and non pokemon) art and there's also rooms for talking about just any non-pokemon topic you can imagine, if you just want to make some friends. Welcome!

Hello! I'm new also and looking to fill my pokedex and mingle with like minded pokemon fans :) I've been a fan since red/blue. I think Johto is my fav region though :)
    Welcome to PC! Johto is my favorite region too :) hope you find some nice sections to hang around in, see you around.

Years
  • Hey Guys!Just Joined This Site.Can You Explain What This Site IS Basically About(Features.)?

Hello! I'm new also and looking to fill my pokedex and mingle with like minded pokemon fans :) I've been a fan since red/blue. I think Johto is my fav region though :)

Hello to you two as well! Hope your year and time on the forum is going all well.

As Adventure mentioned above, PC is a great place to chat and discuss all about the different aspects of the Pokemon franchise, but we also have some non-Pokemon stuff as well. Feel free to tell us more about yourself and I'd be happy to recommend some places for you to start!

Have a great time and the staff are always around the corner if you need assistance. Good luck and hopefully you can stay active and see what's around!

- Hikamaru

Years
  • Hello Everyone! I am not sure if I should be replying to anyone on here so I'll just add a little bit about myself!

I'm 23 years old and currently living in Japan. My degree was in Japanese studies and I actually make it a point to play the games in Japanese (At least for the first playthrough. My X is in English at the moment, because I wanted foreign pokemon xD') I'm obsessed with stand-up comedy, The Good wife, and Haikyuu (A volleyball anime.) My main motive for joining the forum is to make friends as passionate as myself about Pokemon, but also to complete my pokedex!

So I guess that leads to a question. Do you think completing the pokedex is an important part of the post-game?

pkmin3033

Welcome to PC! It's a pleasure to have you here, and I hope you enjoy your stay with us!

Always nice to see some new talent joining our ranks! If you're making a hack and would like advice, resources or just want to show it off, our ROM Hacking section is the place for you! What sort of hack are you making, and how is it progressing? :3

Even if that's the main thing you joined us for, don't be shy about exploring the rest of the forum as well! The Helpful Links thread will give you a basic rundown of the site's various sections, and help direct you as to where else might interest you. Check it out if you've ever got the time or feel like exploring! And, of course, feel free to ask for help if ever you need it; we'd all be more than happy to point you in the right direction :3

Anyways, if you ever need anything, or just want to chat, feel free to VM or PM me anytime. I look forward to seeing you around on the forums~

Years
  • Hello and welcome, Shoab! Always great to see more new faces around the forums, and I'm sure you will be in for lots of treats during your time around.

If you came for ROM hacks, Zeria has that covered for you if you're interested. There's tools and resources that come in handy for making your hack, and you can get assistance over in the Beginner's Lounge there as well. No matter what stuff you need, it's sure to have it and the resident mods (Christos and Spherical Ice) are always happy to take your questions on board!

The Helpful Links also links you to some of the ROM Hacking threads for convenience, so hopefully you'll learn your bearings from there. Have a nice weekend with us and good luck with your hack!

- Hikamaru

Years
  • Hey guys, I'm new here. I'm from Germany, so please excuse my bad English xD

Awww don't worry, your English looks good to me. We get a lot of members who don't have the best English skills so you're definitely not on your own.

Welcome to PC SunakazeKun! There's so much you can enjoy here so feel free to explore to your heart's content, or you can consult the Helpful Links thread which has some great places to start. Feel free to tell us more about yourself as well, like what your fave Pokemon is, or when you started getting into the franchise. We'd love to know more about you as a member!

If you ever need assistance you can always ask any staff members, but have a great time and I'm always around if you need anything. Take care and see you for now!

- Hikamaru

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2015
    Hey guys! I made this account over a year ago, but I never actually used it. Just got my copy of AS a few days back and it be great to add a few people, thanks! Please be sure to PM me if you do add me, thanks!

luo xiang

Ami Tuo Fo enlightenment
    Years
  • I didn't knoq where elae to ask this, but how do I get a protean greninja? Just keep breeding for it? Or do I have to trade for it. Which leads me to anther question. Who has a spare? Sorry if this is wrong area. Which area should questions like this be asked?

Years
  • I didn't knoq where elae to ask this, but how do I get a protean greninja? Just keep breeding for it? Or do I have to trade for it. Which leads me to anther question. Who has a spare? Sorry if this is wrong area. Which area should questions like this be asked?

You could keep breeding, but if you don't want to waste time doing it you can always ask over in Trade Corner's Quick Trades board. I'm sure someone over there would be happy to trade you a Protean Greninja!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back