• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Whisper (M)

タイラー

Stress
Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2014
    alright remove my reservation for the templar captain. I am moving soon and i doubt i could handle that extra person

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
  • Just a heads up, I'll be taking a leave of absence. Not sure how long it'll last, but don't expect a post from me in the near future.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • Just to help make things seem less dire, I do have a post in the works, I'm just not able to work on it currently because I have a wedding to go to today, and I have been and probably will be too busy with family to really get on PC. It should be up in the next few days, though.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
  • Hey all. I know it's kind of sudden, but some stuff has come up and I'm afraid I'll be leaving PC. Hopefully I can come back at some point, but I might be gone for good. Sorry I couldn't see this great looking RP get off the ground.

Sayonara.

Back