• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Life as a Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
Say your life turned into a game. What kind of game would it be? Please be smart when answering this.

Puzzle game for me. Trying to figure myself out, soooo, yeah.

Lucid

Mine would l be like Slenderman or some shit. Just a mix up of confusion, fumbling around in the dark, this is so stupid and me screaming in the background incoherently.

Last edited:

Somewhere_

i don't know where
Years
I have always thought life as an actual game with really good graphics...its sort of a weird analogy.

Dev team: God

RNG: controlled by dev team (ex: car accidents)

MMO: millions of other people

And you choose your path other than what happens with the RNG and dev team.

But if my life was a game, it would be pretty boring I guess. I dont do things out of the ordinary. I guess I would be a school simulator because I spend most of my time at school during the school year, take school classes over the summer, and going to a college to study physics.

And if not at school, am a homework simulator, or video game simulator. If you are looking for some action, I do not offer running or physical activity lol. I am trying really hard to get a schedule going, but it isn't working out. I was really good for a while, but stopped towards the end of the school year. :/

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023
Life is a great game
Great graphics, amazing storytelling

But nobody likes the minigames, like "Do your homework", "Mow the lawn", "Pay the Bills"

The hot coffee minigame is a lot of fun though

And the respawn system is terrible, since you can't save your game

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
I have always thought life as an actual game with really good graphics...its sort of a weird analogy.

Dev team: God

RNG: controlled by dev team (ex: car accidents)

MMO: millions of other people

And you choose your path other than what happens with the RNG and dev team.

But if my life was a game, it would be pretty boring I guess. I dont do things out of the ordinary. I guess I would be a school simulator because I spend most of my time at school during the school year, take school classes over the summer, and going to a college to study physics.

And if not at school, am a homework simulator, or video game simulator. If you are looking for some action, I do not offer running or physical activity lol. I am trying really hard to get a schedule going, but it isn't working out. I was really good for a while, but stopped towards the end of the school year. :/

There's an app somewhere that makes a game out of life. As you perform specific tasks, you record that, and then you gain experience points and gold, which you use for armor and whatnot. I can't remember what it's called, though.

DJTiki

top 3 most uninteresting microcelebrities
Years
Life is a great game
Great graphics, amazing storytelling

But nobody likes the minigames, like "Do your homework", "Mow the lawn", "Pay the Bills"

The hot coffee minigame is a lot of fun though

And the respawn system is terrible, since you can't save your game

I, personally, absolutely despise the "Exam" boss battles at the beginning of the game. I keep having to buy these stupid DLC packs like "Groceries", "Cleaning Items", "Clothing Pack #371". They are expensive! No way I pay 500 dollars for some stupid DLC.

This game is terrible.

Somewhere_

i don't know where
Years
There's an app somewhere that makes a game out of life. As you perform specific tasks, you record that, and then you gain experience points and gold, which you use for armor and whatnot. I can't remember what it's called, though.

So for like motivation to exercise? like 1 mile of running = xp or gold?

Somewhere_

i don't know where
Years
I mean no offense but you're really boring mate, life has too many posibilities, even so, people like to dream about the impossible, why settle with just the possible and normal things? Maybe, some time, far away in the future, many of the things we think are impossible will become possible.

Then how do I make my game, my life, more exciting? I am not the adventurous type.

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2023
It would be similar to a dating sim, or a match 3 game. But instead of dating people, you just try to get people to like you

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 20, 2018
It would be a JRPG. I've logged more hours on Kingdom Hearts II and Pokemon Ruby (the original, not Omega) than I have on every other video game I've ever played combined. Solely based on that, it would have to be a JRPG. If it wasn't a JRPG, it'd be a Platformer.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
Years
I think my game will be where you try to go through some sort of labyrinth, discovering new paths and only end up meeting a ton of dead ends, eventually giving up during the process.

I have yet to find the correct path as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back