• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Life as a Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melody

Banned
Years
  • I'd say mine is more like an MMORPG, even online.

There are all kinds of players playing this game with me; some are nice people who care about the newbies, and there are complete and total assholes who pwn newbies like me or simply don't care at all whatsoever. However their attitude may be though, they are here and I'm certainly not a GM or an Admin in this game.

Is it a good game? Meh. It has it's moments. It also has some really crappy moments; it's long and boring sometimes, and is often waaaaay too grindy for my taste. But then again that's just the game. Also wtf at this money, it's almost worthless; it takes like 10k just for a crappy mechanical mount that won't fall apart on you. Don't even get me started on what it costs to rent even a small place to stay, glad I've still got clan members who don't mind me much. Then again, someone has to look after the elders.

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
  • A game that incorporates MMORPG elements and Cards Against Humanity.

It's in its own genre -- insult rpg

CG1789

Crazy? No that's silly.... I'm just INSANE!
    Years
  • Well if my mind had anything to do with how the game comes out then it would be a Psycological Horror game half the time with a bit of Humor which had a slight chance of being Dark Humor.
    If not then it's actually a RPG where whatever class you chose won't matter as it switches constantly.

Years
  • An adventure game! You'd get to be me and run my daily errands :P
    > Player Aya bought an iced capp! You have $96 left

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back