• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon™ Crystal Chronicles

Status
Not open for further replies.

ultimate x

Noblesse Oblige
Years
  • and oh! by the way, is it really possible to make some features of emerald like the real clock base time to be applicable to fr? oh, if that is the case, well, it would be great for your hack! :D

MadaraUchiha.

Typhlosion Master
    Years
  • Well very amazing intro but some screenies were deleted :( Oh well but this game looks awesome I like the name Crystal Chronicles and is it just adding better graphics and RTC? Or are you adding new scripts,rivals and what not?

MrAPT1

That one guy who does stuff
    Years
  • I have a question? How much of the game do you have done so far? I imagine that scripting is no big deal since you know a good deal of asm.

Lyu

Back in action
    Years
  • Well very amazing intro but some screenies were deleted :( Oh well but this game looks awesome I like the name Crystal Chronicles and is it just adding better graphics and RTC? Or are you adding new scripts,rivals and what not?
    It isnt a exact remake, but I'll release two versions. One as a classic remake, and one with many story addons.
    Well.. damn deleted images. Thats tinypic, I'll upload a few new screenies later.

I have a question? How much of the game do you have done so far? I imagine that scripting is no big deal since you know a good deal of asm.
    I'm stucked at cherrygrove city xD Well, I spent most time on the intro and rtc. But Frostbite, a User from pokecommunity, want to donate some maps so I dont have to create them by myself.
    That'll save some time.. ;)

Anyway, I decided to upload a preview version soon. That'll run to the first badge, so you'll see maaaany new things soon. (Remeber that moving pendulum at the sprout tower? Now its moving in my game xD)
    Now.. I have to learn for school first (lol), previews release will be in 3-4 weeks.

Well, I found out how to create custom animations like the flower-tile. I'll write a tutorial soon but I wanna use that feature on my hack first.

Thats all,
    Lyu

Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2023
    HEY! I recognize that intro in the screenshots, its from Project Palladum! Did you get premission from someone to use it?

Gamer2020

Accept no Imitations!
    Years
  • I was bored so I made a support bar thing...

Pokémon™ Crystal Chronicles

Code:
    [PLAIN][B][URL="https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=190577"][IMG]https://i450.photobucket.com/albums/qq223/Gamer2020/random/CCS-1.png[/IMG][/URL][/B][/PLAIN]
    idk why my images keep uploading as .jpg though...
    Someone please tell me a site that will upload it as .png and I'll re-upload...

Got it...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2011
    I have to say your a great hacker. Nice intro, and I wondering about the RT Clock. How will you pull it off?

But anyway I can help you with mapping, simple scripting, beta testing, or translating. I mainly want to help with Translating or mapping though.

Can you also post a video of your intro? :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2022
    I was bored so I made a support bar thing...

Pokémon™ Crystal Chronicles

Code:
    [PLAIN][B][URL="https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=190577"][IMG]https://i450.photobucket.com/albums/qq223/Gamer2020/random/CCS-1.png[/IMG][/URL][/B][/PLAIN]
    idk why my images keep uploading as .jpg though...
    Someone please tell me a site that will upload it as .png and I'll re-upload...

Got it...
    Even though you put it up on photobucket, in the future, you can still use tinypic. I got the JPEG problem too, just use the same link and change the extension, and it'll work the same way. It doesn't lose any quality, the direct link just comes up with the wrong extension sometimes for some reason...

Sora's Nobody

The Official Roxas
    Years
  • I am a great Ow spriter (If i can say so myself) so if you need some one to make some Ows You can just contact me! Ill show you proof of work when you contacted me

Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2010
    Omg!
    This games [[sounds]] to good to be true!!
    I can be another beta tester if you need any help.
    So wait...?
    This hack isn't in English?
    Well hopefully an English translation comes out.

cooley

///Keepin' it simple
    Years
  • Ahh, the sweet sight of another good hack. If I wasn't cooley, I'd say you're the meanmrmustard of GBA :P So many new things in your hack, pfft forget HG/SS. I honestly cannot wait for the preview to come out. That alone will get me exited :) Also, reupload those pics soon, I'm eager to view them..

Btw, can you set the font in the first post to "Automatic" instead of white, because I can't really read it on this theme.

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2011
    Hello are you out there? Why haven't you responded?

Oh, and congrats on winning Hack of the Week!

But I'll tell you again I would like to be a translator.

Shadow_Gengar

Romhacker 4 Live
    Years
  • Come on. `;..;'
    Thats online a fake. Every good romhacker
    knows that thats impossible.. The design of the
    thread is good, but all in one: bad.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back