• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon™ Crystal Chronicles

Status
Not open for further replies.

RockmanEXE

Unova?
    Years
    Nice hack.
    I can't wait until it's finished, it looks astonishing.

Think you might be able to upload a video of the whole intro?
    And possibly some gameplay pics?

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2011
    Good work. I've seen more supporters out there. Also if your the one in the stripped pink and white shirt. I think I know your or at least a relative.

Years
    Is it just me or is this a screenie?
    Spoiler:

Well anyway How's the hack going on?

PokemonMasterX

Also known as MysteriexMKII basically everywhere e
    Years
    Do my eyes decieve me? Did you remake the crystal intro?! Nice! You must be a hacking pro! How in the name of the world did you do that? If you can do that, I can't wait to see what else you can do!

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    Well thats the only possible reason i see...
    also i think that She failed to do some of the Kool stuff HGSS had...

You may claim to see, but you are in fact blinded, and not seeing other possibilities. She planned to make this BEFORE HG/SS, and how do you know it isn't something in her LIFE? Think before making assumptions. After all, she may have had unique things that HG/SS should have had. After all, why make hacks at all if there are newer games? Reason: to make it how we want, with our ideas, and our new individual wants and styles.

Last edited:

Gamer2020

Accept no Imitations!
    Years
    You may claim to see, but you are in fact blinded, and not seeing other possibilities. She planned to make this BEFORE HG/SS, and how do you know it isn't something in her LIFE? Think before making assumptions. After all, she may have had unique things that HG/SS should have had. After all, why make hacks at all if there are newer games? Reason: to make it how we want, with our ideas, and our new individual wants and styles.
    Nope that is not it either.

Spoiler:

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    Ah, I think I see (depends though, could be an accidental thing that Tinypic made, as some of them are removed... Doubtful)

But that would be a life thing, wouldn't it? And as this is offtopic kinda now, if she does return, I really hope she cotinues, makes Aerow think this is better that HG/SS, and I hope it is unique (for a remake) and fun to play.

Gamer2020

Accept no Imitations!
    Years
    Ah, I think I see (depends though, could be an accidental thing that Tinypic made, as some of them are removed... Doubtful)

But that would be a life thing, wouldn't it? And as this is offtopic kinda now, if she does return, I really hope she cotinues, makes Aerow think this is better that HG/SS, and I hope it is unique (for a remake) and fun to play.
    It's not off-topic because it is about the hack.

You obviously do not see what I see...

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    ROFL
    You people are blind.
    Thats not why the hack is "canceled"

What is actually funny is that you didn't tell us straight out, and instead you are making a game out of this. IF you do know, why get us to guess, and "see" when we do not see anything other than a pic of her (presumably) in the screenshots, which may not even be on purpose, but a Tinypic accident? You claim to see, but what can you see that others can not?

Anyway, shame if it is cancelled, looks good.

Gamer2020

Accept no Imitations!
    Years

What is actually funny is that you didn't tell us straight out, and instead you are making a game out of this. IF you do know, why get us to guess, and "see" when we do not see anything other than a pic of her (presumably) in the screenshots, which may not even be on purpose, but a Tinypic accident? You claim to see, but what can you see that others can not?

Anyway, shame if it is cancelled, looks good.

I'm making a game of it because I'm a jerk :P

That is not a picture of her.

Reason being that those screens were deleted. Then later someone uploads that picture and it gets assigned the same URL.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back