• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

<<Hack of the Week>> - Have you voted this week?

Status
Not open for further replies.

treecko 22

Lucario 9's brother
Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2008
    umm you didnt count my vote so im voting it again i vote for pokemon white isle cause it has the day and night system so you can get umbreon and espeon and his mapping is great but still no script yet aww but he is having a hard time but im still sticking for pokemon white isle

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2008
    I vote for Pokemon Sinooh adventures Because it promises very much, and it has very good tiles and scripts

KhaosKnight

The 1 and only Khaotic Hacker
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2015
    umm you didnt count my vote so im voting it again i vote for pokemon white isle cause it has the day and night system so you can get umbreon and espeon and his mapping is great but still no script yet aww but he is having a hard time but im still sticking for pokemon white isle

He didnt count your post because:

1. You didnt read the rules
    2. You dont have enough posts
    3. Your grammar and puncuation sucks
    4. There are prolly more reasons, but those are just the ones i can gather by reading that post.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And zel i cant vote this time sorry, some of the hacks that acually look promising dont have an .ips that i can play....

Blitzballer

Sarcasm: now GMO-free.
    Years
  • I vote for Pokemon White Isle because, Kyledove's tiles go really well with the day/night system and his maps are original.

I vote for Pokemon White Isle because he's using Kyledove's tiles, which go really well with the day/night system and the maps are very original.

Last edited:

Melash

Back for now.
    Years
  • I vote for...Rise of a Legend! It has a ton of DP Pokemon, and lots of other features that look amazing!

SamieNiceGuy

Be positive, Not negative.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2009
    i vote for Pokemon MossGreen because it has no bugs :D and it has features from the other pokemon games. which i havent seen many like that ^^

iRawr-x

Water PokEmon LOvver
    Years
  • I vote for White Isle, Its maps are very nice and also the day and night system looks great and it is fantasic!

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • Alright, voting's closed. This time the HotW goes to Pokémon White Isle, by riolu9. Oh my! It's the first Emerald hack in the HotW Hall of Fame! (hehe... Kyledove always makes hacks look great, doesnt he? >.<), anyway, congratulations to you, an award will probably come soon ;)

Oh, by the way, I'm gonna repeat the usual "give your congrats and all that in his thread", after all, that'd give him a little help in the thread :)

And, again, remember that you need to have more than 30 posts for your vote to count. It's just to avoid any kind of manipulation of the HotW, hope you understand.

Voting Results
    White Isle, with 4 votes
    Moonshine, with 3 votes
    Rise of a Legend, with 2 votes
    Mossgreen, with 1 vote

There, after solving other problems first, the list is now finished. Man... Judging by the number of contestants, if you dont find a hack you like, you clearly have a problem... :o
    Happy voting, everyone!

(I dont know about that, D.Lakitu, I'll think about it)

Last edited:

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
  • Hey Zel, how about a rule stating something like "A hack is not eligible if the owner had more than one hack before which did not have a beta."
    That's so that people can't just repeatedly make hacks to win the HOTW...

Damn, I lost...x.x

Anyway, my vote goes to...hang on... You need to edit that list first!

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    I vote for Pokemon Gary Edition because I think it's a great idea to show Pokemon Yellow from Gary's point of view and not Ash's this time. The back sprite is also made very neatly. :)

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    well, this week, my vote goes to Lost Treasure. ;)

I really like the tiles and the maps. :)

though the overworlds of the hero needs to be smaller, it's still a great hack. ;)

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    I vote for Lost Treasure, because it's cool the maps are amazing, and the originality of the hack is incredible!

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    I vote for pokemon Lost Treasure.
    mainly because the story is good(kinda) and the tiles are great.
    its quite original also.
    i've never seen a hack with poocheyana or running off of a sinking ship.

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
  • This is going to be an epic win. Wait, it IS an epic win.

Lost Treasure, just for the overkill because its overworlds, maps, scripts, basically everything is good about it.

Blitzballer

Sarcasm: now GMO-free.
    Years
  • I vote for Lost Treasures because I easily succumb to peer pressure because the tiles...SUPERB! And the creator obviously knows what he's doing in the scripting department.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back