• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

<<Hack of the Week>> - Have you voted this week?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
  • Well, let's finish this week's voting. Seems like Pokémon Lost Treasure, by Makü wins clearly.

Voting Results
    Lost Treasure, with 7 votes
    Shrouded Chaos and Gary Edition, both with 1 vote

There... Now I finished editing the first post so you can (even though some already started) vote for the next HotW.

Wind and herr_sebbe, can you both delete those posts? Because, as you know, the "congrats" and all that you should do it on the winners' thread, doesnt that make more sense?
    And, herr_sebbe, just in case you havent read the rules in the first post, you need to have more than 30 posts in order for your vote to count, just take this chance to gain more experience on the hacks we have on the community, and then come again (with > 30 posts) and vote, thanks.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2013
    I vote for...

I vote for... Pokemon Lost Treasure! Because of it's original and awesome tiles and scripting.

Chary

Yeah-Hah!
    Years
  • I vote for ashs quest it follows the first season very well
    [its a bit glitchy though]

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    I vote for... Pokemon Lost Treasure! Because of it's original and awesome tiles and scripting.

haven't you read zel's post, which is just 2 posts above yours?

Lost Treasure already won, he just forgot to edit the first post. :\

he didn't forget it. if ya have read zel's comment, you'll know why he left it that way for now.

EDIT

to both Wind~ and herr_sebbe...
    read zel's post. he edited it.

Also, I will vote for POKeMON Blizzard for I kinda like the history of the evil grunt turning into the leader 'cause of her supernatural powers. :)
    Also, fire types as our starter! At least there's something to keep us warm from the icy environment of the hack. :D

Last edited:

Makorin

Ex-ROM Hacker
    Years
  • I vote for... Pokemon Naruto
    because it has great OWs for both heros, it has a great story and the title screen is cool

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2020
    i vote for pokemon heroes
    as the togepi overworld looks great and the event involving the choice between taking a ship or swimming seems very different and intresting

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    I vote for liquid crystal, because its tiles, maps, scripts, and story are really good.
    By the way zel, i have a question.
    I have never seen you vote before.
    can you vote or do you just count the votes?

timekaiser

Friend Code: 1634 5420 3920
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2010
    I Vote For: Ash's Quest
    Why: Have you seen it? its everything Yellow should of had and more O.O its like perfect....id marry it if i could O.O

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    I vote for liquid crystal, because its tiles, maps, scripts, and story are really good.
    By the way zel, i have a question.
    I have never seen you vote before.
    can you vote or do you just count the votes?

I guess zel's only counting the votes...

I Vote For: Ash's Quest
    Why: Have you seen it? its everything Yellow should of had and more O.O its like perfect....id marry it if i could O.O

sorry but, as zel stated, ya need to have 30 post counts for your vote to be counted as valid.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back