• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emblem master-list / request thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lost Lore

From the Shadows
Years
I don't suppose I could maybe request the birthday emblem? Not that I'd know that was even a thing without reading older posts...

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I don't suppose I could maybe request the birthday emblem? Not that I'd know that was even a thing without reading older posts...

Happy Birthday, dear! Of course you could; it'll be heading your way soon. Just give me a second. =)

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
Years
:O
I don't even know what I am able to get now, now.
I want a PC Veteran though xD I've been here since 2009 :o

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Originally Posted by Lost Lore View Post
Happy Birthday, dear! Of course you could; it'll be heading your way soon. Just give me a second. =)

Hello, I was just going to ask where did the emblem list go? And saw this and since mine was Friday, may I have one please?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
At the moment I am not certain, but even though the list is not visible, you can still request emblems. I'll go ahead and give you the Birthday emblem since you just had a birthday a couple of days ago. Happy (late) birthday, btw!

For those who are wondering what emblems are requestable, here they are:

Committed - for keeping the same pair for one full year.
It's Your Birthday! - for having a birthday here on PC.
PC Veteran - for being a member for three years
Community Supporter - for donating money towards PC (be sure you have verified with Rukario first!)

edit: you might get two PMs, because the dork here just issued the wrong emblem so disregard the first one oops

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
At the moment I am not certain, but even though the list is not visible, you can still request emblems. I'll go ahead and give you the Birthday emblem since you just had a birthday a couple of days ago. Happy (late) birthday, btw!

For those who are wondering what emblems are requestable, here they are:

Committed - for keeping the same pair for one full year.
It's Your Birthday! - for having a birthday here on PC.
PC Veteran - for being a member for three years
Community Supporter - for donating money towards PC (be sure you have verified with Rukario first!)

edit: you might get two PMs, because the dork here just issued the wrong emblem so disregard the first one oops

Thanks for the info and the emblem and the info, you are very helpful.

Years
OOPS! forgot all about the birthday emblem. I will wait until next time for that one since I forgot. (~RNC~ and I were discussing this last night>.<)
but could I please request the supporter emblem( Didn't even know about this one:) )?

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
July 4th - Somewhere in the wild and mysterious Australia, gimmepie suggests to pair with me across the internet
July 5th - At some place within the Mexico - USA frontier, I reply with a no, saying pairing are "like, totes scary". It is believed that I was holding a taco at that moment, but no further evidence has been found.
July 6th - Back in Australia, gimmepie says yes, because he likes to say yes. A lot.
July 7th - The land of users and communities, Pokecommunity, is witness of this one post in particular.

One year later, I forget there is such a thing as a Committed Emblem.
So might I ask for that emblem, given how it was 17 days ago that me and GP have been paired for a year and all that stuff?

Years
July 4th - Somewhere in the wild and mysterious Australia, gimmepie suggests to pair with me across the internet
July 5th - At some place within the Mexico - USA frontier, I reply with a no, saying pairing are "like, totes scary". It is believed that I was holding a taco at that moment, but no further evidence has been found.
July 6th - Back in Australia, gimmepie says yes, because he likes to say yes. A lot.
July 7th - The land of users and communities, Pokecommunity, is witness of this one post in particular.

One year later, I forget there is such a thing as a Committed Emblem.
So might I ask for that emblem, given how it was 17 days ago that me and GP have been paired for a year and all that stuff?
Sure thing! Congrats on being paired for over a year now! :)

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
Can i get an emblem tomorrow (or in 4 hours) for my birthday tomorrow?

Done! Hope you enjoy your birthday on PC and in real life!
Spoiler:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I'd give your your birthday emblem if I knew when your b-day was. D: But I'll go ahead and give you the Veteran emblem anyways! Congrats on being here for a long time! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back