• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emblem master-list / request thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Void

hiiiii
Years
  • Oh, I've been a member for almost 4 years now! It's past the 3-year requirement :3

May I request it, please?

Also, the birthday emblem, since I was online on April 8, which happens to be my birthday:

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    There you go, deary--enjoy! Also, congrats on becoming veteran; hope you keep sticking with us for a long time to come. :]

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    I would like to request the committed emblem. :3
    Foxrally and I have been paired for a year...well more than a year :)
    Link

PinkOmnimon

Alpha and Omega
    Years
  • Could we get the "master list" back on the OP like I suppose that it is supposed to be? I like to look at all the neat designs and stuff and want to know what I should be doing to collect more.

Eevee3

╰( ´・ω・)つ━☆゚.* ・。゚
    Years
  • I legit can't seem to find the masterlist of the emblems.. I'm probably blind but...where can they be found? o:

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
    Years
  • I legit can't seem to find the masterlist of the emblems.. I'm probably blind but...where can they be found? o:

There is no masterlist really, and to my knowledge as a person who doesn't know that much, it's like secret achievements(?). It'd be no fun if we just made a big list of all of them.

However there used to be a small list of a few of them in the first post of this thread, but it seems to have disappeared into thin air.

Someone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    It appears you already have the Committed emblem, but I went ahead and gave it to Foxrally. Congrats on staying paired for over a year! :)

and the list has disappeared...weird...it was last edited in 2010....

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • That's alright! I'll go ahead and give you the Veteran emblem on your current account. Congrats on being here for three years <3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back