• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Do you still believe in one another?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
Years
  • Am I like the only person who didn't like Elf at all.

Anyways nothing special for Christmas, going to see my brother, but I want to hang out with my friend on New Years. We made up after a long time and I'm so excited to see him again. I hope he doesn't wuss out.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • It's amazing how six people liked this. Elf is really that good?

I have no idea whatsoever, I haven't seen it either. I just liked the post because i thought it was funny lol

As Will Ferrell is in Elf though, it's a pretty safe guess that it's not that good :P

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
  • The already tight family house is overcrowded for Christmas because the drive is too long to justify us going home. It's really early right now and I went to bed with the others, I'm fully awake though. The cat already likes hugs ^^

£

You're gonna have a bad time.
    Years
  • Merry Christmas, PC. <3

I hope you all find as much enjoyment as you can find in today. I'm having two family meals with my family today and tomorrow, which... could be pretty bad, actually.

The most Christmas-y thing we're likely to watch is the Doctor Who special I'd imagine. Never seen Elf, tbh. I'm not exactly well versed in Christmas films.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
  • Oh yeah! It's that time, right? It's still early here. The scent of partying is in the air here... it kind of smells but I like it too. There's so many people here, all family. It's great.

I feel like an awful gift giver because I have no money to throw at thoughtful gifts for my family. Distressed about that I ended up talking to Rodger and later my aunt about finding a job, and things are looking pretty good for me as far as options go. My cousin's boyfriend works at an Apple tech support place and is making $27/hour on Christmas today to help macfags with their My First PCs, and the $10/hr base pay made my eyes glisten a good bit, I'll admit. As much as I want it I'm definitely not going to bank on it, though. There's plenty of repair shops around the capital looking for a nerd with basic people skills to be a sales monkey and I can so do that.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Christmas is already over for me lol. I had a good one! Loads of food and booze.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I don't really understand. Did you get a cat and a mouse?

Years
  • Such an ordinary Christmas I'm having right now. Not really complaining, though, but at least I'd feel better if there was a white christmas today here.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • I've got a CD of the Megas and $220 for Christmas. My family is throwing a party soon, and my cousins would hopefully come and play Smash with me and my brother. I'm also listening to nothing but Christmas songs on youtube for tradition's sake.

Sir Codin

Christmas is still on for me, but I got lotsa stuff already. Might get more stuff when my cousin comes, but here's da loot so far:

- Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
    - Dungeons & Dragons 5th Edition Dungeon Master's Guide
    - The Rise of Tiamat (D&D 5e Adventure module)
    - Smart Phone Car Holder
    - Razor
    - $50 iTunes Card
    - $100 Best Buy Card (for Pokemon Alpha Sapphire and Far Cry 4)
    - Cologne
    - Shark Idol carved in some country by some natives
    - Dolphin Idol
    - Grocery money
    - GPS
    - Clothes

Not a bad haul.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I played beer pong last night. On Christmas eve. With family. What... How...

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    i am so touched by how thoughtful everyone's gifts were this year :)))

i'm the happiest lil christmas girl!!!

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    i didnt get much in terms of presents but i inhaled the ham just fine

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • I never had the chance to eat anything from my Christmas party, because I got full from eating tortellini for dinner. I feel so ashamed in my own hunger.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back