• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PTCGO: Code Giveaway and Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Hello! The first person to PM me gets 5 codes! ( 1 Furious Fists, 1 promo Groudon tin code, 1 Phantom Forces, 2 Primal Clash) Codes have been claimed!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2016
    I'd also like to participate; I don't tend to buy packs much these days but I'm just getting into the TCGO and would be interested in some codes if anyone has any spare feel free to PM me, thanks ^.^

Years
    • Seen Jun 4, 2015
    I want to ask if someone could in this forum can accept my quite unfair trade instead of giveaway. I want to trade skarmory ex fa for a combination of 3 prc/fuf/phf. If someone accept, please pm me. My ign is brio97. Thanks for your help

Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2017
    Just started playing the TCGO, was wondering if there's any other ways to get codes/free packs besides buying real packs and asking for them?

If not, I'm asking for some as I don't collect cards anymore (stopped long before they introduced TCGO)
    PM me if you have any spare please, I'll reply letting you know what I got!

-Adam

Keromatsu

Froakie is Awesome!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2021
    Just started playing the TCGO, was wondering if there's any other ways to get codes/free packs besides buying real packs and asking for them?

If not, I'm asking for some as I don't collect cards anymore (stopped long before they introduced TCGO)
    PM me if you have any spare please, I'll reply letting you know what I got!

-Adam

You can buy codes which can be emailed to you at ptcgo.com I tried and I got them instantly (or the next day)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back