• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PTCGO: Code Giveaway and Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen yesterday
    I have around 20x Evolution codes. I am thinking of dropping 10 of them to PC. 5 in here for first come first serve, and five to someone at random from the section here.

Not at home right now, so will drop the 5 codes in an edit to this post in about 8-10 hours

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen yesterday
    As Promised

6QL-XCXL-XJG-4TY - Claimed

L2N-GT2B-ND6-RYC - Claimed

JGY-NTBT-LW9-MCH - Claimed

4XT-NL9X-QMT-K2J

J6H-MTT9-NNQ-MRH

All XY Evolutions.

If you are one of the 15 or so guests, please leave these for our members or join in and help this section grow.

Good luck with pulls!

Last edited:

bunnybird12

^^ I claimed the top three and left the others for other people.

megaman d

novice scripter
    Years
  • claimed the 4th one left the last one :3 . and is this the request thread? like someone got the dragonite from xy evolution for trade :?

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen yesterday
    claimed the 4th one left the last one :3 . and is this the request thread? like someone got the dragonite from xy evolution for trade :?

Just for codes buddy! Trading physical cards isn't allowed on the Community. Feel free to take the second code too :)

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2017
    waitinng for next batch of codes lol. btw it gve me starmie break, fa pidgeot ex. ty hro

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen yesterday
    gx is now on tcgo, accepting christmast donation for gx :p

Now where the heck do you think old Hands will get any of those before the physical release haha?

I'll give you some codes in Feb when my Booster box arrives :)

Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2016
    Hey guys. I'm looking for codes for the legendary battle decks. I'm an Eevee lover looking to get into tcgo and they would be the perfect place to start.

Years
  • Would really appreciate any codes to help me get started on TCGO. Been playing a lot recently and would really like to start pushing out some of my own decks :)

PiaCRT

Orange Dev
    Years
  • Hey I know no one's posted in here for a couple months but I bought a Snorlax GX box and I don't play online so I'm posting the codes here. First come first serve.

XY Evolutions
    MR4-DZ92-VT2-2D2

XY Fates Collide
    RKK-V6V6-9RP-Y69

XY BREAKthrough Booster
    D4G-KH9Y-TB6-DVK

XY Evolutions
    BH2-2NDQ-QVK-46L

Snorlax GX Box
    Y9P-V9HQ-PHT-LV6

I don't know if you need the QR codes to unlock them, I don't play. Let me know if you got anything good for your online collection, though! Enjoy!

Frozocrone

Fighting a bigger fight
    Years
  • Hey I know no one's posted in here for a couple months but I bought a Snorlax GX box and I don't play online so I'm posting the codes here. First come first serve.

XY Evolutions
    MR4-DZ92-VT2-2D2

XY Fates Collide
    RKK-V6V6-9RP-Y69

XY BREAKthrough Booster
    D4G-KH9Y-TB6-DVK

XY Evolutions
    BH2-2NDQ-QVK-46L

Snorlax GX Box
    Y9P-V9HQ-PHT-LV6

I don't know if you need the QR codes to unlock them, I don't play. Let me know if you got anything good for your online collection, though! Enjoy!

I was able to use them with the code just fine.

Didn't really get much from them. But a Break Chesnaught was cool (I think). Also got a Rainbow energy which looks cool to a newbie.

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2017
    Hey guys, I guess you can consider this a bit of a code trade of sorts. Looking for something cool to add to my online collection like a promo or some sleeves/deckbox/coin.

As for what I've got: It's a code for the Bright Tide Theme deck!

6BQ-MJ4M-9PH-KBY

Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2017
    Anyone posting codes?? I tried out all the other codes and couldn't get any sadly :(

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back