• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Years
  • Hey RNC,
    Since you're back for regular trading now, I've been looking desperately for these:
    Channel Jirachi lv5 Modest ID 40122 *shiny*
    FarAway Island Mew lv30 ID 52836 *shiny*
    Birth Island Deoxys lv100 Bashful ID 28653 *shiny*

I can trade a pokepark surskit, pokepark pichu, carlo riolu, Goon Scizor, SO2010 Jirachi, VER2010 Jirachi, EST 2010 Jirachi, ETE2010 Jirachi, VGC10 Eevee ( from Spain, US, Germany, and France), or Movie Celebi (Naughty, Impish, Calm, Lax, Relaxed, Timid, Bold, Quirky, Docile, Brave, Sassy, Rash, Naïve, or Modest)
    Forgive me if there's anything I offered that's on your list. Your event list is so long that it's easy to miss things. I've traded a couple of times for these before, and I keep ending up with hacks, so it'd be great to get them from someone I trust. Just let me know. Thanks!

Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2018
    Hello, I'm interested in your "Groudon lv50 Rash" (HG/SS event), and in your "Eigakan Arceus lv100 Adamant ID 07189". I can offer you in exchange:

Modest Latias, Level 35 (UT)
    Lax Kyogre, Level 70 (UT)

Also, if it pleases you, I've got also:

Timid Jirachi, Level 5 - OT: SMR2010; 06260 (UT)

Just let me know :)

My FC is: 1248 2941 3685

Last edited:

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Hello, I'm interested in your "Groudon lv50 Rash" (HG/SS event), and in your "Eigakan Arceus lv100 Adamant ID 07189". I can offer you in exchange:

Modest Latias, Level 35 (UT)
    Lax Kyogre, Level 70 (UT)

Also, if it pleases you, I've got also:

Timid Jirachi, Level 5 - OT: SMR2010; 06260 (UT)

Just let me know :)

My FC is: 1248 2941 3685
    I would only need the jirachi, but you'll have to ask me or remind me again tomorrow please!!
    Hey RNC, are you still doing legal/legit checks? :)
    fiiiillleeeerrr
    Yes I still legit check.

Ok, it's Sunday again, let's see how far we can make it!!

Who wants the 1st 2 please??

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    Not to be rude, but that was posted in the rules, my fc's are every where!!

Thanks Kirozane!! :)

No problem. I was going to say that your FCs are labeled pretty clearly, but that may have been rude of me.

Kkitten

Big cloner.------Past Red
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Jul 18, 2011
    Can I have box4 leafeon and box 18 regigas please? Fc:3138 0642 2550

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    Can I have box4 leafeon and box 18 regigas please? Fc:3138 0642 2550

Just to reiterate what I'm sure you've been told, eggs are not accepted as suitable trades. They take up space and with everything she has to do while online, she cannot hatch them to release whatever is inside. :)

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Just to reiterate what I'm sure you've been told, eggs are not accepted as suitable trades. They take up space and with everything she has to do while online, she cannot hatch them to release whatever is inside. :)

Thank you, I vm'ed her, but not sure if she read it or not, but I'm still waiting for the trade to finish!! :)

Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2010
    Hello,
    I'm completely new to this forum, but not trading itself (but still go easy on me) :)

I'm interested in your:
    Wish Chansey lv5 Naughty ID 52475

I can offer:
    Wish Pichu (Pokemon Center Japan Egg Move 2003)

Has that poke been legit checked?
    If we do trade I will need my poke cloned back so I don't lose it (I can't clone myself)

Thanks.

BTW: I can't trade right now, is it OK if I pm you later?

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    Hello,
    I'm completely new to this forum, but not trading itself (but still go easy on me) :)

I'm interested in your:
    Wish Chansey lv5 Naughty ID 52475

I can offer:
    Wish Pichu (Pokemon Center Japan Egg Move 2003)

Has that poke been legit checked?
    If we do trade I will need my poke cloned back so I don't lose it (I can't clone myself)

Thanks.

BTW: I can't trade right now, is it OK if I pm you later?

It is completely okay that you cannot trade her as of now. She is too busy with the giveaway to do any other trading. She will be available to trade others again tomorrow.

Back