• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Kkitten

Big cloner.------Past Red
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Jul 18, 2011
    THANKS! I'm going to try to go for it once more and then I'll let someone else get their pokemon. :)

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    Ok, meet you there again!! :)

Thanks for the help since I am multi tasking ATM!!

No problem. :) Though I may be slow for a few. I'm babysitting and it's time for the little ones to get ready for bed,

Kkitten

Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Jul 18, 2011
    Me for the last time box 10 glameow and 11 piplup please.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
    No problem. :) Though I may be slow for a few. I'm babysitting and it's time for the little ones to get ready for bed,
    Ok that's fine, pc hasn't crashed, so I'm all good, and don't mention babies please, I haven't seen my GB for over 2 months now!! :(
    Me for the last time box 10 glameow and 11 piplup please.

Meet you there again in just a few, I need a BR break now please!!

Kkitten

Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Jul 18, 2011
    Thank you so very very much! I'll be back hopefully next sunday! Good bye for now! :)

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    It's ok, I know you didn't, it's only a matter of time before my child comes to her senses!! :laugh:

And to Kitten, take good care of my Water pokes please!! :)

:laugh: I see. Makes sense.

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    Hmmm I may as well risk my wi-fi.
    Mew lv100 Docile
    Mewtwo lv100 Hardy
    Both are box 18, and for Diamond please.

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    Ok, let me grab them and I see you there, you go in 1st with VC off and connect as soon as you see me please!!

Are the babies asleep??

Alright. In and waiting with VC off.

Yep. They are in fact asleep. I don't get it. They always give my sister and brother in law problems.... but with me I don't even get a fuss.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
    Alright. In and waiting with VC off.

Yep. They are in fact asleep. I don't get it. They always give my sister and brother in law problems.... but with me I don't even get a fuss.
    See you there and that is how it always works, they want to keep the parents up and go right to sleep for others, Tink always loved it when I put my hair over her face!! Goodness I miss that!! :(

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    See you there and that is how it always works, they want to keep the parents up and go right to sleep for others, Tink always loved it when I put my hair over her face!! Goodness I miss that!! :(

Yep. Cassie was the same way. In fact, that child still adores me. :laugh:
    That sounds so cute though....

EDIT:: Thank you for the shinies!!! :D

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    I am so jealous!! I miss that so much, I basically taught Tink to walk!! And enjoy the pokes!!

Who wants the next 2 please??

I basically raised Cassie, as well. Though she's only almost seven. I watched the girl all the time when she was two to when she was five, and moved to California for a year. But I guess the only reason she likes me more than my mom was because she spent A LOT more time with me, but at the same time I feel bad sometimes... I can be so mean to her sometimes...

As for the shinies, I'll look for more... I may finally be able to get the shiny legendaries I'm after. If someone doesn't take this slot....

Back