• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Johto Leagues Fate OOC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Alright cool ^^ Haha, my next post will hopefully be up...er...an hour? I dunno XD I rather like the first paragraph, 'tis funny. Anyways, I'm off to work on that post now.

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
    Years
  • I pput in a post that my character's sister gave her two potions, is that alright then or no? (She has one left)

I kind of had to because of the highwaymen battle

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    Alright everyone I am going to my cousin's grad party I will be back in a few hours I will grade your posts then!

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
  • I'll be caught up by tomorrow XD (I know I said today, but meh, work in the morning, party all night lol)

Kerjo

Dark/Ground Gym Leader
    Years
  • Meh, you should hurry up and post. If you keep partying for too long you'll get left behind.

Last edited:

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    Sorry guys I was away longer then expected :( I will be around all day tommorrow though so expect a new chapter sometime tommorrow!

And yes next post sometime during it you can have Cyndaquil evolve! I'll put it in the profile already as evolved!

Years
  • Yes! Another new chappie! And don't worry about being away, we...survived >> XD But thanks =) I think this is the most active RP I've ever been in!

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
    Years
  • Damn, I;m not gonna be here tomorrow except maybe early in the morning and late at night xD

Kerjo

Dark/Ground Gym Leader
    Years
  • Might take a while for me to post again...I've caught a case of writer's block.

Years
  • It's actually rather ironic (and probably a good thing for the RP) but even though I have writer's block for writing my normal stories, I'm perfectly fine when it comes to the RP. I find that rather odd, but oh well XD Means more posts to come, I guess :D

Kerjo

Dark/Ground Gym Leader
    Years
  • Usually it's just a bit tough starting the post up again, but once I do everything just starts to come in without a problem. Right now my mind is just empty.

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    Im really happy with everyone that is keeping up with this rp! I know Sumner and PsychoJigglypuff are away at the moment so thats understandable.. New chapter tonight and this one is going to prepare you for a future decsion you will have to make XD!

Years
  • Alright awesome! New chapter! Finally something to do! XD Oh and I'm going to wait to see what this chapter brings, and then after that I'll give you my updated Trainer Card =)

Last edited:

Kerjo

Dark/Ground Gym Leader
    Years
  • Ohh, sounds awesome, I can't wait!

And as for Lily, she wants to forget bubble.

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    Yeah I'm working on the chapter now, and thats a good idea Fenris because I was going to ask everyone for an updated version when we reached the town with the first gym, which would be the very next chapter ha..

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back