• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Johto Leagues Fate OOC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monochrome

[♠]♦]♣]♥]
Years
  • Im not sure on the Lily thing but yeah, and believe it or not this is sort of a sequel to an equally awesome RP... My favorite of all time... Pokemon: Path to Light or Darkness...

Years
  • Going by technicals and levels, yeah Lily should've. Level 11 ^^ But it obviously depends on the RP master and stuff XD Just helping out...I think, lol. And yayz, Sumner is caught up now too! Hehe...nextchapternextchapter...yummy.

Last edited:

Monochrome

[♠]♦]♣]♥]
    Years
  • Lol only two more people need to catch up.... Tim and Jake I think... And oh yeah Dboring was tired... He will probably fix it sometime tommorow!

Years
  • Can't wait for the next chapter. Yay! I have no practice tomorrow, so expect my post to maybe be first or second.
    I have a question as well, regarding pokemon that evolve by trading. Such as, Seadra to Kingdra. How will we be able to do that?

Monochrome

[♠]♦]♣]♥]
    Years
  • On the trade leveling thing normally you just vm him and ask him specifically... Normally he just post a level to it...

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    On the idea of Trading pokemon for evolution, I usually just set my levels for ones that evolve that way.. also Psychojigglypuff just do what you can when you can.. Sumner I know your fast at catching up!

OK almost everyone is up to speed so i'm going to start working on the new chapter.. Expect it within an hour or two

Years
  • Alright. That's cool, I was just wondering because I want a Kingdra in my final team. ^_^ So I was just asking. Thanks, i understand now.

Woot! Can't wait for the new chapter!!! ^_^

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    No prob charizard-man! And thanks Feign =) ha..

New chapter is up! This chapter is meant for you to make a decsion in part two.. If you have any questions at all please feel free to ask me thats what I am here for! Hope you enjoy!

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    Alright everyone I have run through the profiles again to add the number of pokeballs each of you now have! From now on you will be able to stop at pokemarts in towns to buy 1 item at each.. (pokeball, potion, antidote, etc)

Years
  • Oh whoops, I put I bought a couple of potions >> Sorries if I wasn't supposed to, but I thought it would really be the only way to make my Pokemon survive the battle + later battle in post two. Uh, if it helps I changed it to one ^^; Sorry again >>

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back