• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you could change your real name..?

User19sq

I'd probably just change my real name to my nickname, since it's miles ahead in the coolness factor than my real name, which every other man of Hispanic origin seems to possess (I'm allowed to say that cuz I'm Hispanic, and don't care XP).

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    I don't know if I love my name, but I've never thought about changing it - it's "me" and I don't think I'd be able to get used to being called something else.

Bobbylicious

Banned
    Years
  • I don't know what I'd change it to, but I'd change it in an instant if I could. My name is so common and I hate common names with a burning passion. I like names that are unusual, not unusual to the extend where you're like wtf (aka celebrity babies) but the ones when you hear them you're like "oh yeah, that is a name"

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2020
    Well I practically permanently go by my nickname now. But if I could, probably Lennie (totally not my username *cough* *cough*) And It's a name for both genders, not just male...

Reunilu

of the Eastern Skies
    Years
  • Hate, hate, hate my real name and would totally change it if I had the chance. My first name is just so... ugh and my last name is so generic. Charlotte Sobel, please and thank you. Or just Charlotte is fine, been using it for the last three years and I'm totally okay with not having a last name.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • would totally remove the "joseph" part in my name. otherwise, it's fine, i like nathan.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • I like my current name (whitney). There are a few other names that I like but I wouldn't chose them over my current name, I'd probably just name my kids them haha.

Goodbye Rory, hello Aurora!

Just jumping in to say I actually really like this as a name

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    My birth name is ok, I wouldn't go through the hassle to change it.
    hi ok
    hello never
    I like my current name (whitney). There are a few other names that I like but I wouldn't chose them over my current name, I'd probably just name my kids them haha.

Just jumping in to say I actually really like this as a name

Dang, Whitney, you and your Miltank! Off to challenge her in Crystal, actually.

And to answer the thread, yes, I'm definitely changing it. In fact, I'm planning to change my name next year.

Back