• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you could change your real name..?

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 26, 2023
    If you could change your real name, what would you change it to?

I'm quite happy with my real name cause it's relatively unique and most people I meet haven't heard it before (Faithlyn) but if I could change my name I would probably change it to Ally cause I've been using that nickname for over 7 years. What about you guys?
    If you could change your real name..?

Shamol

Colorless green ideas sleep furiously.
    Years
  • My name, like the rest of my existence, is perfect as is.

Years
  • When I was younger I always wanted to change my name to Oscar, I dunno I really like it I suppose. Growing older I've began to appreciate my own name (James) a lot more (even if it is really common) but if I had to change it to something it would be Oscar.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I'm fine with my name, but for the sake of the thread, I've always loved the names Amelia and Olivia.

Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2020
    I like my name.

If I had to pick a name tho, it'd probably be Alphonse. Always liked that name when I watched Fullmetal Alchemist.

Years
  • Samantha is common, sure, but I don't mind it. No need to change it. If I was forced to change my name I'd probably find more common names and pull one from a hat.

If I was 14 I legit probably would've changed to Arielle or Nayana though. ._.

Years
  • I actually like the name Nichole. I know my spelling of the name is uncommon and prone to misspelling but I like how I'm part of the uncommon kind here.

Years
  • I actually don't mind my real name, it's just common, especially in my city. I like being called Danny best but Dan, Danny or Daniel is fine.

If I had to change it I'd pick either Kane or Oscar.

Back