• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Favourite Pokémon?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    I chose every Pokémon I liked on each screen to make sure they all got through haha. Sometimes 2-3, sometimes 10+ XD

Years
  • I stop before I spent another hour clicking u_u .... *I didn't realize I could already see a list of Pokemon that were selected.......*

I think it's quite accurate
    Spoiler:

Edit: However I think the order will be completely different + few Pokemon that I really like didn't make the list... but I can't see one Pokemon that I dislike...

Last edited:

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • I stop before I spent another hour clicking u_u .... *I didn't realize I could already see a list of Pokemon that were selected.......*

Spoiler:

Edit: However I think the order will be completely different + few Pokemon that I really like didn't make the list... but I can't see one Pokemon that I dislike...

Typical that your list includes all Pokémon from Eevee's family except Jolteon.

Years
  • Typical that your list includes all Pokémon from Eevee's family except Jolteon.

Yes, like I already said not all my favourite Pokemon made it on the list xD But I have to say that Jolteon is my least favourite eeveelution. This doesn't say much because I tend to not use electric type pokemon as often, making it less likely to use a Jolteon on my team.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    I stop before I spent another hour clicking u_u .... *I didn't realize I could already see a list of Pokemon that were selected.......*

Spoiler:

How come you like Banette so much? I always found that thing super creepy, it's a cool concept but the model is so... creepypasta .-.

Years
  • How come you like Banette so much? I always found that thing super creepy, it's a cool concept but the model is so... creepypasta .-.

It's backstory/origin mostly. I don't know, I'm someone who gives inanimate objects characters and feelings. I still own my favourite plush even though it's old and dirty looking, I still own a few other plushes... the others I couldn't keep because my house is to small I gave away to charities. It looks like he could use a hug... I don't mind giving it to him? I consider a lot of creepy things cute, Banette looks adorable to me.

Back