• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Favourite Pokémon?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Cool little generator that was linked in the staff forum, figured I'd post it here and see what everyone gets! Not expecting this to be a long-lasting thread but it's a cool game to play to pass the time if you're curious about which Pokémon are personal to you. Just select your favourite(s) from each list and as you go through it'll keep narrowing down the choices until it spits out some of your favourite Pokémon; can take around 10-15 mins to do! Post either a link or printscreen in the thread and let's find out which Pokémon everyone loves!

GENERATOR

My results (favourites read from left to right in rows):

Your Favourite Pokémon?

I'd say it's largely very accurate except that Buisel and Grimer are both missing! Says a lot about me that it's a cutesplosion with a few cool ancient badasses thrown in. Top 3 are definitely right; they're my three all-time favourites. :D

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    Spoiler:

This was pretty cool! Kept going till I got bored but it definitely got most of them. :]

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Spoiler:

This was pretty cool! Kept going till I got bored but it definitely got most of them. :]
    Aww lame, I was expecting way more cute things from yours :(

Spoiler:

Took some time, but mine are definitely accurate. 8)
    I get the feeling you seem to like all the Pokémon that no one else pays attention to? Doesn't get much more obscure than Lumineon and Vespiquen XD

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
    Spoiler:

It looks like a random mix all sorts of things. Funny to see how there are no middle evolutions present, while there are in fact basic and third stages from the same evolution line. I'm seriously missing some psychic Pokémon around here though.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Spoiler:

It looks like a random mix all sorts of things. Funny to see how there are no middle evolutions present, while there are in fact basic and third stages from the same evolution line. I'm seriously missing some psychic Pokémon around here though.
    The only slight theme I can see is that you seem to like fossil/ancient Pokémon... other than that I haven't got a clue you're all over the place wow XD

Sirfetch’d

Lolwut? Well this only took me 45 minutes. <_<

Spoiler:

I wanted to scream when it put Bulbasaur vs Sewaddle 10 times in a row, so I just gave up on poor Sewaddle. =(

EDIT: Wait holy crap, where the heck is Swadloon?! No list is complete without mah lil' Swadloon! O_O

I get the feeling you like more badass Pokemon as opposed to cuties. I love it though! Nice list :D

Years
    Your Favourite Pokémon?

It's kinda predictable though. I mean obviously, if I click on rayquaza 50 times it has to be on top of my list lol.

I'll try later for a more accurate results. Some guys are missing here. Still, one cool generator.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
    Spoiler:

I'll try later for a more accurate results. Some guys are missing here. Still, one cool generator.

Hehe, looks like we have Sharpedo in common!

But yeah, I'm gonna try expanding my (already giant) list later until Swadloon makes it. <_<

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Your Favourite Pokémon?

It's kinda predictable though. I mean obviously, if I click on rayquaza 50 times it has to be on top of my list lol.

I was expecting way more dragons - where are Dragonite, Salamence, etc? :o I figured they'd be right up the top in your list. XD

Nidorina of Time Lord

Waiting for the Sun to come...
    Years
    Question: Does this ever come to a conclusion or do I just keep clicking until I get bored? Like right now, it's only showing my favorites, but there's no indication it's done.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Question: Does this ever come to a conclusion or do I just keep clicking until I get bored? Like right now, it's only showing my favorites, but there's no indication it's done.
    Just keep clicking until you're bored haha. It keeps going until all ~700 Pokémon have been listed so you may as well stop after 15-20, that's what most people have done!

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    Here are my favourite Pokemon:

Spoiler:

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Here are my favourite Pokemon:

Spoiler:
    Big surprise that it's just a load of badass powerhouse Pokémon ;) Really surprised at Pikachu/Raichu though (despite you mentioning liking them loads) - why do you like them so much when they're completely different to all of your other favourites? :o

Years
    Hehe, looks like we have Sharpedo in common!

But yeah, I'm gonna try expanding my (already giant) list later until Swadloon makes it. <_<

Oh yes. Fun fact, I had trouble deciding whether Sharpedo or gyarados should join my ultimate team. Gyarados won only cos of it's Dragon appearance. Sharpedo is my 7th favorite non-legendary Pokemon, and he' sharing that spot with Mightyena :D

I was expecting way more dragons - where are Dragonite, Salamence, etc? :o I figured they'd be right up the top in your list. XD

That's what bugs me about the entire thing. I saw Salamence only once or twice as an option. The problem is that they put 20 Pokemon to choose from and I obviously cant choose ALL of them. So some really cool Pokemon lose in the start.

How many Pokemon do you pick at the beginning? 3?10?

Back