• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Our lovely PC Mansion

zevarius kerensky

i bid my timberwolf in defiance of yer claim!
Years
  • my blacksmithing forge is in the woods, i thought no1 culd hear it o.o

who took my smithing coal? do not cook wit it as its toxic!

Zoroark Cutie

The Illusion Fox Skyfarer
    Years
  • I needed them. I'm trying to gather as much coal as possible to give as gifts to my niece when Christmas comes around X3

Has anyone seen my tickets? I need them now so that I can leave to go watch the concert.

Indigosis

Who knows?
    Years
  • I gave them to the Charizards. I felt that they deserved to do something fun after all their hard work.

Someone left a dead chipmunk in my room...anyone who knows me knows I prefer raccoons...

Zoroark Cutie

Years
  • Oh sorry, that's mine. It's not real, it's just plastic, it's a prank toy that I use to pull some pranks. *picks it up and shows you that it's plastic*

Who took my slushie? I left it right here on my nightstand and now it's gone so who has it?

zevarius kerensky

i bid my timberwolf in defiance of yer claim!
    Years
  • its in the freezer, it partialy melted :/

alright, weres the sword i wuz workin on? if ya hit somethin wit it, it will explode!

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
  • One of the charizards melted it back into iron and stuff. It has now cooled in your bedroom, so the iron has replaced your carpet.

Who's creation is the giant bad Mareep in the backyard? I love it!

Zoroark Cutie

Years
  • So that's where my plastic severed hand prank toy went. I was wandering where I did put it. Oh well, gonna need to buy a new one now.

Why are the tires on my car flat?

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
  • I was somehow possessed to slash them.

Where did my pair of Dorissima Glitter go?!

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
  • I was using it light some firecrackers in your room, but apparently you're not supposed to do that indoors, I hear?

Who's been using my computer? I don't visit...these kinds of sites -_-

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • Definitely not me. I don't care for chocolate or doughnuts. could have been Fantome though.

Has anyone seen my sweater?

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
  • I used it to wipe the wet stains on my bed after running out of Kleenex.

Did someone take my toothbrush?

Zoroark Cutie

Years
  • I've seen it, it's in the trash can because I accidentally broke it by tapping it against the sink.

Wait a second. Where is it? I can't find it. WHO TOOK MY DIARY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! GIVE IT BACK!!!!

Back