• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Region of Orre (M) OOC+SU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
I chimed in, in the reason for post editing my last post. Haha. Good to have you back.

Just so it's clear, though should be obvious, Rider and (Player)Maya, are going to be posting as it were in-game yesterday. Being that the rest of us are, out of the way in the Relic Forest, I'm sure it won't prove to be a problem.

The battles of the tournament are roughly 5 in-game hours away.

Years
As am I. Be sure to make up for lost time! (Rider/Maya)

Pokemon: Region of Orre Check-List of (as of now) Major Events
(Not nessacerily in this order)

-Pyrite Colosseum Annual Tournament
-Phenac Colosseum Annual Tournament
-Reformed Under Colosseum Annual Tournament
-Battle Tower Colosseum Annual Tournament
-Find and rescue Iruko's sister
-Seth will reviel and be completing his Portable PC System
-Assist Max against Team Magma, and possibly, eventually some other Organizations
-Follow Rider's Side-Story, and be delivered to and escape from an as of now unknown enemy
-Learn about and destroy the Corrupted Pokemon HQ Lab
-Mass Purification/Cleansing of Shadow Pokemon
-Orre Colossuem Championships
-Secreat Deep Under Tournament
-Handle the mystery of Yuki's Sister
-Take care of Pandora
-"End of the World Party"

I'm sure that there will be many other filler/major events that will also be taking place, but I figured that this for now would be a good example of what else will be done. To give everyone an idea of just how early into the actual RP we truly are. (3'ish-days!!)

Last edited:

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
May I ask what countries you are all in so In know the time differences. Me and Max live in england which is all on time zone obviously, or if you live in america what state?

I think tats ow it works?

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
So at the time I'm posting this for you is it 8:13?

If so then we are 8 hours ahead of you, so You get up early we go to bed late :D lol jk, but if say you all got up at ten o clock then it would be 4 o clock, then we can all post till around 10 (thats six hours so it would be 4 o clock where you are) then we should try and seperate Yuki and Ma from the group so you guys can post till night and we can post in the morning. HOW ABOUT DAT HMMMMM?! Macaroni!

Last edited:

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
I think me and Sheraku were talking about most of us splitting up after this tournament for a while. And yes 8:13 in the morning for me and Day when you post it.

Years
It was 7:13 for me, I'm Mountain Time in the States. However, that doen't make much difference in Crimson's posting plan. I'm just a little further in the past.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Same, I don't mind either.

I think when me, Sheraku and Day posted so much was a rare occurrence lol. I finally had to give up and go to bed that night.

So the time you are suggesting is 4 to 10 Max's/Crimsion's time and 10 to 4 me is Day's time? I don't see a problem with that other than for the people who may be in school our time still. I guess most of us are in High School or out of school though.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Lol well if anything happens like world war three or something I'll be sure to let you know, tat way you will know 6/7 hours before your time >:)

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
I wasn't going to post anymore today, but I kinda want to do the battle between Eagun and Iruko in the past. It will be far from the whole battle though. It may not even start the battle in that post. It will be later on in the day so, everyone can post a little more. If you do not want to be spoiled, do not read what I am going to put in the spoilers.

Spoiler:

Years
Cool, cool. I'm going to be going to work in about 1/4 of an hour, if your able too, just go post crazy if you have to, to catch up, I'll be happy to read through it after.

Last edited:

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
It shouldn't take long to catch up. It is almost night at the time the tournament is over. I will also be happy to read through it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back