• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Region of Orre (M) OOC+SU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
  • I added spoilers around my last two posts because they are very long. I will probably do it at least once more for the 3rd part of the battle between Iruko and Eagun.

Years
  • Appreciated Iceman! I'm going to be heading to work again until 11-ish my time.

Also it's going to be a little bit difficult, but the Tournement is probably going to resume in the next couples days...that gives us a couple days to fill in a couple hours.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • Alight. I don't know if I will post anymore today, but if I do it will only be the 3rd part of the battle currently going on in my posts. I could probably make the battle last for a 4th post to shorten the posts up a bit. I'll figure something out.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
    Years
  • I'm gonna be a bit more frewuent tommorrow hopefully we can startround two then
    AlsoI dont mind when Yuki goes but I would prefer first or second just coz i get up before all yas

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • I love how everyone seems to be forgetting Iruko is "dead" Lol.

The battle between Eagun and Iruko is over, but I can't post the next part till everyone leaves the Relic Forest. It's going be a 2 in 1 post though. Iruko will be returning to the present time soon, but I will not make it the tournament in time for my match. So I should be disqualified, really depends on how Sheraku wants it to go.

Years
  • Alright. Perhaps you'll make up for it in the Phenac Colossuem.

Also Seth didn't forget about Iruko's death, he's just the type to not care, heartless I know, and I think Yuki put it aside, as he never really believed he was dead to begin with. I'm more surprised how nobody paid much attention to him just vanishing in thin air, haha. Even in the PokeWorld that's not normal. I'm sure the conversation will come up at the Tournament, when Iruko doesn't show. Everyone's just bottling their emotions right now.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2017
    I just completely forgot that he vanished. Oh well. It was a mistake on my part, haha.

Years
  • Haha, no problems. We may remedy the situation, eventually. Pandora's pleased with it though, as compassion would get in the way of Anger and Sadness, emotions he obviously prefers.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • Yeah it actually did work perfectly that everyone forgot that he just vanished. I was actually hoping for that part Lol.

I had to change my planned post and hold it off. Because it wouldn't make sense in the order I had planned it. My next post will not be until yall are ready to start the tournament. So I will be taking a break for a day or two, but I will keep checking back to read the posts.

Also.... poor Abra and Max. LOL.

Last edited:
    Years
  • WARNING: Maya and Rider, the tournament will be starting either tonight or tomorrow, so you may have to recap. Also the battles will again be selected at random by drawing sheets of paper. I appologize to the one who'll be winning by forfit against Iruko, but at least you'll be in the Semi-Finals...Unless it's Vincent.

Last edited:

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
    Years
  • Yea who is the last npc? lol

Anyhoo, I assume you americans have finished your holi- sorry vacation, aha, I came on and looked at my email and thought damn theres probably 3 pages full of posts but actually not that many.

Also was I alright to sense Iruko is alive still or shall I remove that?

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • Hmm. I think it is ok to think he is alive or to sense it, just don't reveal it too much to the other characters. I think regardless what I have planned will still work. Depending on how Sheraku starts the events.

Me and Sheraku have been talking about this up coming part for a while now. I can't say too much without saying what is going to happen.

Years
  • Whoever ends up battling Vincent, will have to do another battle like the previous ones. Also Iceman, it's going to happen before the Semi-Finals, so still gotta make it through the second serise of matches.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
    Years
  • Iceman, if you saw that someone hasnt been taken off the board of trainers, teleported away with no trace of a body and no-one has reported him missing, yeah Yuki is clever like that - thats kinda his trait along with his demon senses and stuff

Years
  • Iruko's name is on the board cause nobody told them that he was "dead." But yeah the benifits of a half demon...haha. I like the direction this RP has swayed. It's a whole different type of Pokemon. Gotta deal with full/half/artificial Demons and alternate dimentions, impending apocolypse, and still maintain staged Pokemon Battles to be the very best....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back