• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Generation 5 Draw-off

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Get-Together 8​

→ Generation 5 Draw-off

Presented to you by Forever

What is the Generation 5 Draw-off?[/CSS-DIV]
    It has now been a while since the generation 5 Pokemon have been released, so most of you should know them. Do you have any favourites you may want to draw but haven't had an opportunity to? Well this is your lucky day! In this event, there are three rounds which allow members to draw Generation 5 Pokemon. The catch? There is none! You can use a tablet, draw with your mouse, draw by hand and scan it, it doesn't really matter much. For a reference point, you can check out the Generation 5 Pokemon here. Last time, Oshawott/Mijumaru was the most popular, and I have no doubts that this will change during this version of the draw off.

How is it played?[/CSS-DIV]
    Round One
    Everyone who wishes to enter posts an image they drew of any B/W Pokemon.
    From when this thread is posted - 16th (American EST)

Round Two
    Top six are chosen and need to draw their images (can be any Pokemon).
    16th - 17th (American EST)

Round Three
    Top two are chosen and have until the Get-Together is over to draw two Pokemon which will be assigned to the two finalists.
    17th - 18th (American EST)

Also, you don't need to post that you're joining, instead, just post your image with four words once you're done.

Oh yes, you can post images you've drawn at any point, but as long as you didn't enter them in the last Get-Together.

Judges?
    Gymnotide and Signomi

You will be judged out of 10 by each judge, and then the scores will be added (which could include decimal points!)

Prizes?[/CSS-DIV]
    Sorry guys, just emblems for first + runner-up, as well as participation ones.

Put your paws up for this artist
    6LO4.png

This user won the Generation 5 Draw-off in the Get-Together 8!

We Herd you like to draw
    6LOk.png

This user placed second in the Generation 5 Draw-off in the Get-Together 8!

The Slop Dog
    6LOr.png

Not everyone can stay at the top, but at least you gave it a shot! [ Get-Together 8's Draw-off Participant ]

Anyway, have fun. If you have any questions or concerns, send me a private message. :)

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    #507 Herdier /isnotsuckingup

My scanner is broken for the time being so I was only able to take pictures. I tried drawing on my sisters tablet, but it's horrible D:

Spoiler:

/myfreehadsucks

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • I'm quite an artist in my school.....well, back in Middle School.
    My Generation 5 Draw-Off: #1 Snivy/Tsutarja
    Edit: Thanks Bluerang1 :]
    v-----The sketch is on the attached files...under this....-----v

Last edited:

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • My Reuniclus. Edit: Found my scanner, so yeah. Ignore the outlines in the back, I messed up and yeah. Link.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
  • Since last year my art has improved and I'e become faster at doign digital art, this took me about an hour which is good :D I call it Bablylil :)

Spoiler:

@Otherworld9): Awesome Snivy! :D

CommanderPigg

Dento used bishie sparkles!
    Years
  • This looks like a lot of fun! Here's one of my personal faves, Burungel! (aka Jellicent)
    Spoiler:

A bit different from my usual style, but eh XD

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • I'll enter this draw-off thingy-ma-bob this year:
    Spoiler:

Zoruas are adorable :P

켄니씨

>Insert C.U.T Here<
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2011
    MY entry is Tabunne the GenV Chansey(audino)
    It's attached,and sorry for the crookiness

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years

• ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Make way for Haxorus!

Spoiler:

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    Oh god... I hope mine is okay... it's not just a unova pokemon (Unova pokemon and Sinnoh)... but it's the only one I have I didn't enter last year that was pure crap. ._. ...Even though I entered only one picture last year. XD

Liepard (And Luxray?) anyone?

Spoiler:

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    Here is my entry, Yamask. I made a list of Pokemon I wanted to draw and he was on it for the cuteness, but I don't know why I drew him because I think it would've been more fun to draw something else but oh well. Anyways, I'm a little rusty, but here he is:
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2011
    Scanner is broken, had to take a pic... Didn't have anything to work with but pencil... :P
    Spoiler:

Back