• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

□□□□ Pokemon : DARҚ Forces □□□□ OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

s l u g

arriving somewhere but not here,
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    ^^ that's goodie =)

Btw i edited the First page of OOC, please check me and tell me if it's fine :) , also i still have to edit something and add up. So please bear with me.

And Today's Topic.

+ Your Favorite Character
    + Your Favorite Line in the RPG

Also i am sorry that i still haven't established lot of characters, i will in the meantime if you have any doubts or want something to be included you can ask me.

And please P.M me for Character Choice thingie if you want to know what it is please P.M me.

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
  • Ummm I heading to Six flags in the morning and should be there all day. So as for me posting tomorrow i don't think i'll be able to.

s l u g

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    That's fine i guess. By the w+ay hasn't any one seen the Edit's i made..? are they good..? :)

s l u g

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    Since you have been absent for so long why don't you take your time out and read the RP thread..? ^^ , just don't hurry posting, since i don't want you to post below 4 line, read the things, VM/PM me if you have any trouble and then fit yourslef accordingly in the RP, since it doesn't matter if you have been absent for so long ( it does actually xD ), just get along wi+th the story and then post, for the team and stat's and all look at the first post of RPG thread.

s l u g

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    How would you post when you don't have any idea of what has happened till now..? As i said earlier no need to rush.

Fishyman

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • No.
    • Seen Sep 26, 2009
    I think we need to try harder to try and make up to speed posts, such as Kay's last post being around 4 posts behind.

sandeon

My Brand!
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2022
    Hey im gonna be gone starting tomorow till sunday so Ill have to ask if anyone would like to step in and play Briane for that amount of time? please?

Fishyman

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • No.
    • Seen Sep 26, 2009
    I'll take control of Briane while your gone, Sand. We'll send him on an exploration after the current mission is over with, and you can take control of him and have him return once you get back. Sound good?

s l u g

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    He won't be available to reply that ^^ , anyway sad news is that two of our members have left the RPG without even posting so anyone care to volunteer and control the two characters..?

sandeon

My Brand!
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2022
    Im leaving at 2:00 by the clcok on the bottom of the site. Anyway yes and thank you fishyman that sounds good just remember he is a very cheerfull person expecialy in battle. and totomud, who droped out?

s l u g

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    TimelessParadox and dark_giratina left their Larvitar and Chimchar character's respectively.

cerulean15

♫Mysterious Melody♪
    Years
  • But we got two more in return of losing those two characters...I can't keep up with two characters at the moment so I'm going to have to decline doing that. And want to give a heads up for later that I'll be gone next monday till sometime late that saturday. I'll post when its my last day on and the day I come back here in the OCC. So when I'm gone...who wants to control Miao (not now but like...that late monday)?

Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2010
    Name : Tyson Russell
    Nickname : Tirus
    Nature : Adamant, proud of its power
    Guildname : Phenom

History: Born at a pokemon daycare, Tyson used to love being with his partner/ best friend, DJ. That, was, he DID; Tyson lost in a battle against a strong Machop early on, and DJ released him. Tyson then was alone and scared in the seemingly endless world that lay before him, many months went by when Tyson went hungry, and his once confindent self whithered away, along with his strength. Countless lost battles and betrayals by once good friends made Tyson bitter, and he began to go by Tirus, as his original name reminded him of his backstabbing, once partner DJ. His heart had been blackened with rage, but then he met Syra, a female Larvitar who had just been abandoned, and immediately, he began to become himself again. Syra and him became close friends, always looking out for each other, battling together, and playing together. When word got out out that Darkrai had returned, Tirus knew he had to protect Syra, as her grandmother faced the evil pokemon when Syra's mother had just had Syra (as an egg), Syra had told him. But, when Tirus went back to his hideaway where he and Syra lived--she was gone. Tirus then went looking for her, losing sight of where he was going, and became homeless and alone once again...

Tirus traveled for what seemed like forever, and ended up in Treasure Town. While staying there, Tirus saw a group of Pokemon talking about the return of Darkrai, and how the local guild was banding together with new members with the keeper of Light, Cresselia, to take down the evil Pokemon. Tirus knew what the had to do to get answers and find his friend: join the guild, and confront Darkrai.

He went to the guild to register...

Personality : Distant, Quiet, but very loyal...when you earn his trust. A great friend when you get to know him.
    Species : Larvitar
    Appearance : reg. colored Larvitar with once-bright blue eyes
    Quote : Thought--"Syra.....I'm coming...."
    Motto : Trust, Loyalty, Love, Friendship...the meaning of Life
    RP sample : none

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back