• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

<<Hack of the Week>> - Have you voted this week?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • awww sorry about that pokemon mystic plan its just so great so then i vote for pokemon underground adventures its awsome the thread looks cool and plus the screenshots

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    I vote for top secret because megiddo puts a lot of effort into it, and the new features(and story) are unique.

Night_Blue

STFU
    Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2011
    I vote for Underground Adventures
    Why : Because I like the insatantnous of the script,idk why.
    Oh yeah,and not having a mapper do all his maps for him is great!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2011
    This is hard to choose,guess I'll pick Underground Adventures,cuz I like its layout and the script video.

Antwhan

setting up for the big beta
    Years
  • Top Secret gets my vote yet again

Why may u ask?

I'll tell ya why. Missions interspersed w/ gyms giving it the best of both worlds so to speak, some amazing scripts, such as a wrking bank script. Another thing is the nice tiles he makes himself.

Hard work he puts in, an award he shud get out.

a new killer ramoteh

u ****ing people misunderstand
    Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2009
    Top Secret gets my vote yet again

Why may u ask?

I'll tell ya why. Missions interspersed w/ gyms giving it the best of both worlds so to speak, some amazing scripts, such as a wrking bank script. Another thing is the nice tiles he makes himself.

Hard work he puts in, an award he shud get out.

Didn't Don Patch insert the tiles for him?
    (Also,those tiles were made by Don Pacth I think)

Btw,sorry 4 being offtopic

Last edited:

Antwhan

setting up for the big beta
    Years
  • he has made some tiles on his own mate, nt all his, but some he made himself...

Had to answer it, so i beg pardon for causing the previous off-topic as well as this offtopic rebuttal of the previous one

poddish

Spirit Of Radio
    Years
  • Hey zel, I'm typing this because I heard that a computer virus deleted all your work on shiny gold and you didn't want to start over. Any way I'm writing this because I think this might help you continue making that great game. You could download the last beta you uploaded onto this site and continue from there. Please revive shiny gold, it's the best hack I know of and I want to see it finished!!!

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • OK, then. Let's finish this week's voting properly. The winner, in a very close voting is Pokémon Underground Adventures, by hockeypanda32. Congrats.

Oh, and by the way. I also congratulate megiddo for being the first in having the guts to participate in the "second chance". I'm sorry you didnt get anything. But you gave a tough battle in two of the four votings your hack participated, and that should mean a lot to you. Keep it up!

Voting Results
    Underground Adventures, with 11 votes
    Top Secret, with 10 votes
    Professor Oak's Murder, with 5 votes
    Legend in zuku, Lost Islands and Awakened Legends, all with 1 vote

Done with the edition. Please remember to stay on topic, and if possible, leave this thread only for voting reasons.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back